Chapter 6

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"Liz... Wake up..." A familliar voice shook my out of my deep sleep. I ignored it and tried to fall back asleep. "Liz! Liz get up!" The voice demanded. I rolled over. "No." I said, still quite asleep. "Elizabeth! Get up!" I groaned. "5 More minuets..."

"No! Up now!" I slapped my arm in the air and thrashed it around, trying to hit the person. I found their face and started slapping their cheeks gently. "No. 5. More. Minuets." I said, slapping each cheek with every word I spoke. My hands were caught together and I groggily opened my eyes to face a red-cheeked Tyler. I grinned cheekily.

"You're looking a lovely shade of pink today."

BAM. I rolled around on the floor help-lessly. "Tyler. You shouldn't have pushed me off the bed." I warned. He cocked an eyebrow in my direction. "Oh yeah? And why is that?" I laughed gently. "Because if I had the energy in me you would be dead." He chuckled and offered me a hand. I looked at it and shook my head. He frowned as I curled into a ball on the white carpet and closed my eyes. "Night Ty."

He growled and scooped his arms under me, picking me back up. He stood me up but when he let go of me, I crumbled back down onto the softest spare bed I have ever slept on. He growled again and I laughed. "I'm not getting out of this bed for anyone. Not even you Ty."

"Logan's been captured by the Rogues and we need to find him." I shot out of bed and I was already dressed and out of the room by the time he finnished his sentence.

He trudged down Kate and Joseph's stairs and gave me a look. "I'm not getting out of this bed for anyone." He mimicked in my voice.

My eyes widened and I looked at him with shock. "That. Was a scarily good impression of me." I said truthfuly. He laughed and I slipped on some blue pumps and went off to Kate and Joseph in the kitchen. "Me and Tyler are going to save Logan because he's been captured by Rogues okay bye." I said quickly, spinning back around to walk away.

I siletly prayed that they didn't hear me correctly because they would never let me go out into danger.

"Hold on their missy." Joseph said and I slowly turned around. "Yes?" Kate crossed her arms over her chest. "You are NOT going out into danger."

Told you.

"But please! Kate! Imagine if you were I and Logan was Joseph! You would want to go out and save him! Same with you Joseph!" I pleaded. They sighed. "Fine." I grinned. "Thank you." I hugged them tight.

"Now off to find my mate."

*

"Ssh, stay quiet." Ty said and I nodded. Me and Ty have our backs pressed to the wall of the house we suspect Logan is being kept in. I peered aound the edge of the house to see 3 guards standing there, with a pistol on their belt. And let me tell you this, they do NOT look afraid to use them.

I dashed my head back and turned to Tyler. "You know, Logan told me not to get into danger and those guards look pretty dangerous so..." I trailed off, hoping he would get the hint.

He grabbed my shoulders and shook me. "Get a grip! You can EASILY beat those men!" I gave him a blank look. "No I can't." He sighed and ran his fingers through his worn out hair.

"Look, Liz, inside that building is your mate who may be dead. If he's not, they'll be torturing him. And he will be even more stressed out knowing you could be.in danger."

My heart squeezed at the thought of Logan being tortured. "Lets go." I ordered and he chuckled lightly. We snuck past the guards to an open window on the ground floor.

"Go in, I'll keep watch." I nodded at Tyler. I clambered in the dark room with seemed to have a small cell in it. "Quick! Liz! They're coming! I'll go and get back up." Tyler yelled before sprint off.