Chapter 4

HOLY SHAMOZA! OVER 3000 READS?!? Love you guys! Amazing! xx

Avery's P.O.V

Eliza crashed me into a tight hug and I tried my best to hug back. I pulled back from her and took a good look at my best friend. The once life-less lonely soul looked more cheerful, although I could still see the clear tear stain marks on her pale cheeks.

"Eliza, I need your help." I asked, my voice hoarse. I cleared my throat as tears started to well up in my eyes and Eliza nodded. "Go ahead Ave, anything."

I took a deep breath in and looked up at the boy who let me in. "Is the door locked?" I asked. He frowned and nodded.

"Lets sit down," I paused. "I need to rest my legs anyway." Eliza nodded and moved over on the couch, leaving some space for me to sit.

I sat down and cuddled upto my best friend, if that's what she still calls me.

"Well?" A guy asked and I could tell he was an Alpha. I turned to Eliza. "Eliza," I breathed out. "First of all I am so sorry about moving away and not telling you. My family dragged me away to a new pack because they didn't like it there." I explained. She nodded, a signal for me to carry on.

"I went to this pack and everyone there is all rough and tough..." I turned to the Alpha. "Have you heard of the Dark Moon pack?" I asked and everyone apart from Eliza and me gasped.

"Yes. What about them?" He asked in his serious Alpha-voice.

I sighed. "Are you Alpha Logan of the Half Night pack?" I asked again and he nodded. "They're after you."

Those simple words made him go into proper Alpha mode. He pinned me against the walls, making my arms throb. "How do you know that?! Are you a spy?!" He asked, his eyes turning yellow.

I shakily shook my head. "No, I escaped from them to tell you the news. They are currently after me and when they find me," I took a deep breath and looked him straight in the eyes. "They'll kill me." I whispered, but because us werewolves have great hearing, it was loud and clear to everyone.

A loud, angry growl errupted from someone behind Alpha. "They'll have to get past me first." A strong, sexy voice demanded. I peered around Mr. Alpha guy to see the most handsome guy I've ever seen in my whole life.

I pratically melted under gaze and my heart did un-controlable flips. My wolf howled happily and I froze when our eyes met. His dark blue eyes and his perfect face shape, short shaggy blonde hair. His lips... So kissable and his body, Jeez, don't get me started. You could see his 8 pack through his thin button up t.shirt.

'Mate.' That one word sent my wolf into a frenzy.

Elizabeth's P.O.V

Blake and Avery started at each other like they had just won the lottery, with gleaming smiles on their faces.

Before anyone could even blink, Blake had Avery in his arms and their lips were connected. My mind wanders back to my gorgeous mate Logan. His so attractive lips and his amazing abs, his muscles that you can't help but stare at, his messed up hair and his intense gaze staring right at me with a smirk on his lips... Oh crap.

"Having nice thoughts Liz?" His smirk grows.

I groan in embarrassment. "You can hear my thoughts can't you?" I asked, and he nodded smugly. I groaned again and burried my head in a near by cushion. Ty and Ivie chuckled and we turned our attention back to Blake and Avery.

They broke apart, breathless from each other. Avery stared at Blake for a moment with a dreamily look on her face before turning back to me and sobering up.