Chapter 21

(1 month and 2 weeks later)

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"Oh my god Liz!" Ivie squealed when she saw me. I grinned at her and crashed her into a hug, being careful not to injure my big baby bump. She pulled back and looked at me. "Look at you!" I laughed and nodded. "I know!

It has been insane the past 6 weeks. Logan has been in super-over protective mode and has been so sweet to me. Avery has been a totall mess and sometimes at night, I hear her screams and her thrashing around. It was getting so bad that me and Logan moved back in with my brothers a week ago. My brothers have been incredibly supportive for me and are doing everything they can for me.

"Come in!" I nodded as Ivie stepped to the side, letting me and Logan pass through. I walked into the living room and grinned at little Jonathan. "Hey Jonathan!" I picked him up and twirled him around and he giggled.

I put him back in his cot, which was in the living room. I sat down on the sofa, Logan next to me. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Ty and Ivie sat opposite us, Ivie looking like she was about to explode.

"So?!" She squealed, bouncing in her seat and I frowned. "So, what?" I asked confused. "Baby names! What are you naming your baby?"

I grinned and shared a sneaky look with Logan. "Well, we've thought about this alot, and when I say alot, I mean Liz searched up everyname in the Big Book of Baby Boy names." Logan explained, chuckling slighly. I blushed and nodded. Thats true.

"And we've finally came up with the perfect name..." They both leaned forward, looking at us interested, eager to find out.

"We are going to name him... Leondias."

(Thank you so much to EVERYONE who commented and gave me names! Also a big thanks to 1pinkgiraffe for the name! I'm going to do a few shout outs to people at the end so please read the Authors Note! Btw, you pronounce Leondias Le-Oh-Ny-Dus, just incase yoy were wondering :) Thanks xx)

They grinned at us. "Thats perfect! What does it mean?"

"It means as bold as a Lion." Logan spoke up and I nodded. "Its the perfect name, I couldn't have thought of a name that would suit our son so well." I added, snuggling into Logan's side. I pulled my legs up to my side and suddenly got a strange craving for strawberries.

"Logan. Strawberries." I ordered and he frowned down at me before sighing and getting up, walking into the kitchen.

"At least your cravings are for something normal. I was craving for pickled onions when I was pregnant with Jonathan." Ivie laughed lightly as Ty sulked. "We have cuboards filled with pickled onions. They were everywhere..." I laughed at Ty as Ivie hit his chest playfuly. Logan walked back in with a bowl full of strawberries and sugar. I grinned and kissed Logan on the lips and took them from his hands and sat back down.

"You even put sugar on them! Aww, thank you!" I beamed at my mate and me smiled back at me. I was eating away at my strawberries when I felt something wet in my knickers.

My eyes widened and I looked up at Logan. "Logan..." I trailed off, my voice shaking slightly. He looked down at me. "Yes baby?"

"You'll be saying that to your son soon, because my water just broke!" I yelled and everyone gasped.

Logan scooped me up into his arms and rushed me out to his car within seconds. Ivie, Tyler and Jonathan got in their car, put Jonathan in his seat and drove behind us. "Buckle up Liz." Logan said as he sped off down the road.

I quickly did my seat belt and in next-to-no-time we were at the hospital. Logan had been smart and took me to a werewolf hospital, instead of a human one.