lvi. marriage is what brings us together

FIFTY SIX

RORY WOKE UP WITH the sun, the soft rays hit her skin and caused her to rise with a smile

RORY WOKE UP WITH the sun, the soft rays hit her skin and caused her to rise with a smile. She looked at her brand new dress, a soft mid length pale pink and green floral dress without straps or sleeves. However she couldn't put it on just yet, she had to shower first. Rory approached the bathroom just beating George who groaned and banged on the door as she scurried in, shutting it swiftly.

"You snooze you lose, Georgie!" She teased behind the wooden door, putting on the water and waiting a few moments as it heat up. She stepped in, feeling rejuvenated by the heat hitting her skin. She hummed softly to the song stuck in her head, Something by The Beatles. After a few minutes, George was once again banging on the door.

"Get to fuck, Weasley! I'll be out soon!" She shouted over the roaring water. After she washed her hair and her body and ran the thin razor down her legs, she stepped out. "Siccatio Sagenarum" she muttered, pointing her wand at her wet hair, sending hot air of the tip and drying her off.

She ignored George's knocking as she applied lotion to her skin, brushes her teeth and put on her bath robe. She exited the bathroom and knocked the Weasley boy down accidentally since he was leaning against the door and she opened it without warning.

"Enjoy your shower," she rolled her eyes and returned to Ginny's room. The girl slipped the flower covered flowing fabric over her frame and softly shook Ginny and Hermione awake.

Before she finished getting ready, she went to check on the bride herself who was in Percy's old room. Fleur was doing her makeup at a small desk while her little sister, Gabrielle was still asleep.

"You dress is beautiful, Rory!" Fleur beamed, "I think you will be outshining 'ze bride today!" The woman joked. Rory smiled and thanked her, knowing that would never be possible because Fleur was simply radiant.

"Fleur! Stop it! You're beautiful! Do you need any help?"

Fleur shook her head, "I will be alright, you go finish up. If I need anything I can ask Gabrielle... or Ginny."

Rory smiled and nodded, heading back to Ginny's room.

Ginny ran out of the room, nearly knocking Rory over and hopped next in line for the shower, behind Hermione. Rory did her makeup on the floor, not doing too much with it. She never went too all out with cosmetics, usually just mascara and the typical face makeup, but today she added a bit of pink shimmer to her eyelids since it was a special occasion. Without even attempting to curl or straighten her hair, given the summer heat would just leave her brown locks in a frizzy mess, she placed it in a delicate up-do, adding a braid for some flair. Fleur had lent her a small, dark purple hair clip the night before which she placed just above the bun in at the back of her head.