3.1 Where is it from?

Few months later

I love the apartment and so does Michael. I still can't figure out why it was so familiar. I asked Luke and he felt the same. The feeling was killing me, so I asked crystal to come over. She had not seen the place anyway. I wanted to know if she felt the same and if she knew why. I was looking out the window and a small white Honda. I had never seen this car before, but the driver side door opened and it was crystal. I guess she got a new car, she texted me and asked me the apartment number. I texted "#7" A second later there was a knock on the door. I went over and opened it. Crystal was standing there with a worried smile, she opened her arms so I could hug her. I haven't seen her in awhile. With the weekend trip then the fact that I moved out. She is like my mom. I mean she is tall like my mom, she had dirty blond hair like her, he body features were pretty much the same, and they even were so similar that she wore the same perfume as mom. I never take a minute and really think and appreciate Crystal. Her personality and her actions were very different. They both however have held me close and taken care of me. So even know crystal was my big sister, she was honestly just my mom as well. When she came in we hugged. Then we talked for a few minutes about life, the fact that o moved out, jackson, etc. I basically filled her in. She also filled me in on her life as well. Turns out she did get a new car. Apparently, her boss at work was selling it for very cheap and she thought it was a steal. I showed her around the place. She loved it. I feel as though she had the same expression and feelings as I did. She finally came and led me to our red couch. She me down with an odd look on her face. One I don't think I have ever seen before. I was a bit worried but I knew it could not be anything worse than the death of our parents. She looked at me. She stated with a nervous laugh "this is... uh...where we lived before the night they died". I was swept away, a bunch if questions came into my head. Did Michael know? Or maybe Ashton? Was this move to remember my child hood or to ruin me? I was just so confused, like never before. Part of me was happy and the other part was confused, angry ,and sad. I was literally speechless. I did not know what to say , so I just laughed . That's all I could think of "Charlie !! This is not a joke" crystal said. "I don't think it's a joke" I told her, trying to calm down. "Really?!?That's why your laughing!" Said crystal getting annoyed. I could tell she was not taking this as smoothly as I was. She also said "You need to take good care of this place or I will have you back In my house In a second!" with that she stood up and hugged me one last time. She though, quickly left. Also slamming the doo . "she is pissed" I was also laughing. I told myself that I should be happy. I mean this feels like home. I couldn't wait to tell Luke. I will tell him tonight. Just because of that I'm inviting everyone over for dinner. Ash and Regan will be happy because ever since Regan and Mikey's aunt cheyrell left. They have been all lonely over at there house. I took out my phone and sent out a group text which included Ashton, Regan, Calum, and  Luke. I'll tell Michael when he gets home that I invited everyone over for dinne . Which should be any minute, now. I decided to take a shower because I feel dirty. I stood up and got undressed, and It figured no one was home plus this is my house now. I just grabbed a towel out of me and Michael's shared closet. I turn around to see Michael smirking at me leaning in the door wa . "I did not know I was coming home to this" he said. I decided to tease him so I went over to him and leaned in to kiss him. Right as I was about too I pulled back and said "That's what you for being a creep" I was chuckling. I walked into the bathroom.
Few mins later

I was done in the shower and I wrapped the towel around me. I went back to my bedroom and I got dressed. I walked out to Michael in the kitchen. "Hey Michael I invited everyone over for dinner , what should we have?" I asked him. "Why don't we just order pizza?" He laughed. "You are fucking lazy !!" I said playfully screaming at him. He ran over to me and picked me up and threw me on the couch. Then went back to the kitchen.