Getting Invited

*BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP*

You're alarm blares in your ears causing a groan of annoyance and tiredness to escape your mouth causing a slight echo to appear in your room. You take a glance at the clock.

"7:30... I thought I set it for 8:00" you say to yourself annoyed.

I might as well get up. Can't really go back to sleep once I'm awake.

You uncover yourself from the blanket letting the cool morning air splash onto your skin sending chills along your body. The warmth of your pajamas help out to resist the urge to shiver. Your black and purple soft pajama pants warm your legs while your arms are exposed due to the black tank top you're wearing.

You slide off the bed and slip on a pair of red fuzzy socks and made your way to the kitchen. Your kitchen consisted of a glass panel stove with an instant heat oven, a hard plastic microwave, four slot toster, a black keurige machine, a chrome refrigerator with a built-in frezzer, wodden cutting boards and a state of the art dishwasher. You lived in a brilliant life style.

You drag your feet heading to your frige and grabbed the plastic covered bread while simultaneously grabbing a silver kitchen knife out of the wooden drawer to your right. You place the knife and the bread in front of the toaster and reached for the cold container of butter. You loved having toast in the morning. It was your favorite.

You plopped a couple pieces of bread into the toaster. While waiting for your bread to toast, you check your phone that was sitting on the couch and notice a text.

Good morning lovely

Good morning Jasmine!

You up for a camping trip?

Yeah sure! Sounds like fun

Okay, I'll pick you up at 9:00. Sound good?

Yeah! Sounds perfect

Alright! See you then

You place your phone back onto the cushion and walked back over to the toaster and noticed your toast was done. You rip off a piece of paper towel and place it in front of the toaster. You pinch a piece of toast trying not to burn your fingers. Quickly, you pull the toast out and swiftly placed it onto the paper towel.

You uncap the butter and dig your knife into the soft solid. With the small glob of butter, you gently spread it along the toasted surface of the bread causing a crunch sound to happen with each stroke. As you finish buttering your toast, you happen to notice the T.V. remote within your reach. The living room was across from the kitchen with the T.V. in view. You click on the news channel and hear about a mass murder that took place in Camp Crystal Lake two nights ago.

You look at the clock on your oven. 7:47 it read.

I still have time

While enjoying your toast and finish watching the news it was 8:30. You decide to go pack and put on some casual clothes that consisted of blue boot cut jeeans, purple T-shirt, dark blue hoodie, and black fur lined boots. You pack essentials like extra clothes, bath essentials, etc. While you finished packing, you hear a knock at your door. You head to your door with your pack in hand and swing open the door to reveal the tall friend Jasmine. She had short red hear with blue eyes, a firm pair of lips and rosy cheeks.

She was taller than you which you didn't mind considering you were the pretty one. You had long dark brown hair with hazel eyes and full lips with perky cheeks.

"You ready?" She asked with excitement in her blue eyes.

"Yes, I'm ready"

Off you were to the unknown camp site. Jasmine had a 2014 white Toyota with black interior. It was a very nice car. You placed your pack into the back seat and hop in the front with Jasmine being the driver. You exit the driveway and are now on your way to your destination.