Dancing in the Rain

Title inspired by RosesToDieForFTL

You exit the cabin and feel the cool raindrops on your heated skin from running so much. The cool air flowing through your hair. Jason hesitates to leave the safety of his cabin, but builds enough courage to finally take a small step outside and inches towards you.

You lift your arms up a little from your sides and do a small twirl. This captivates Jason as he wishes to join you. You close your eyes for a breif moment but keep them closed a little too long and slip in a puddle of mud. You lose your balance and fall back clenching your eyes shut, but never touch the ground. As you look up, Jason is now holding you preventing you from colliding with the earth beneath you.

"Thanks Jason" you say relieved feeling your face heat up as you blush.

Jason simply nods and releases you letting you continue with your little wonderful moment of pure tranquility. You reach down and remove your shoes and socks splashing in the mud and water now barefoot while also removing your shirt leaving you in your tank top and jeans. You see Jason joining you as he splattered a chunk of mud on your chest. You gasp and playfuly glare at him, reaching down to the ground grabbing a decent handful of mud and chucking it at him, hitting him dead in the shoulder. As you whipe away the remains of the mud on your chest, Jason also whipes away the mud on his shoulder.

He paces towards you and lightly grips your hand in his causing you to snap your head up to look at him. He pulls you a little closer to him and puts his other hand on his waist. Standing there a lottle shocked, it finally dawned upon you that Jason wanted to dance. You put your left hand on his shoulder and begin to hum a melody. Jason leads his foot forward while yours goes back and vice versa. As you two gracefully danced, the rain picked up a little bit but that didn't stop either of you. The dancing continued for about another 15 minutes until the rain really started to pour which caused both of you to run back inside soaking wet. You forgot your shirt, shoes and socks and ran back outside to get them. When your finally inside, Jason... is shirtless.

Your face heats rapidly as you can feel your ckeeks turn a crimson color. His masculine built body is a beautiful sight to see. With strong forearms, beefy biceps, thick pecs, a six pack and a chiseled V shape. He was a dream. You never noticed yourself staring for so long until Jason started to stare at you. You blink a couple of times and look away. You walk past him and into the bathroom starting up a warm shower. You peel the clothes off your skin and enter the steamy space.

Sorry this chapter isn't as long but I'm saving something special for the next one. ; )