On the Road

While on the road, you had no idea where you two were headed. You look over at Jasmine to catch a glimpse of something in her eyes. Was it excitement? Was it fear? Did she want to really go camping?

"Jasmine, where are we going?"

"You'll see soon enough"

Jasmine was being cocky for some reason. As if she was hiding something from you.

"Tell me where we're going" you demanded

"Okay... we are headed for Camp Crystal Lake"

These words sent chills up your spine while goosebumps trailed your forearms.

"Camp Crystal LAKE?! WHAT THE FUCK?!? Why are we headed there!? You know that place is a death trap as much as I do! Why DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?" You yell while glaring your hazel eyes onto Jasmine's face.

"Woah chill, I ha-"

"No I will not 'chill!' This is some SERIOUS BULLSHIT YOU'RE PULLING RIGHT NOW! What are thinking?! Turn around, right now! I want to go home!"

She stares at you with a look of shock on her face. It wasn't like you to cuss. Usually, you would keep your cool but Jasmine crossed the line and you weren't about to let her get away with it.

"Hey! Calm down, I have a gun"

"So what?! That's not going to stop..." you trail off

"Not going to stop what?"

You look back at the road and notice a sign that says Camp Crystal Lake 6 Miles.

"Jasmine, do you know of the stories that take place there?"

"Well... I have heard of murders occurring there every once in a while. Why, should I be worried?"

"Of course you should be worried! The man that kills those people. His name is Jason Voorhees and he will not hesitate to kill you on sight. He is filled with hate and revenge and hundreds have fallen victim to his blood lust. I don't want to be a victim of that!"

"Why don't we just stay for one night and if you still want to go home, fine. But I really wanted to do this and I'm not letting you ruin it."

You let out a heavy sigh of annoyance. Having an older friend is like having a mom. Jasmine was 21 and you were 18 almost 19. You missed your mom so much. She was so good to you and treated you with much care and love. Of course, you had to move on.

You see something in the distance right in the middle of the road. You make out the shape of the silhouette and see some shape of a man.

"Jasmine WATCH OUT!!"

Jasmine slams on her brakes while turning the wheel to avoid hitting the approaching man. The car violently tumbles causing you to hit your head hard against the window. You black out.

After some time has gone by, you wake up upside down in the wrecked car with sharp pain shooting through your left knee down to your foot. You struggle to take off your seatbelt. After fighting with the seatbelt to get free, you force open the dented car door and crawl out. While on the pavement, you notice your leg is rapidly losing blood from the shards of glass deep in your leg.

You look back into the car and notice Jasmine is not moving while also covered in blood and she's not breathing. You hoped she wasn't dead but she unfortunately was. Tears trickled into your eyes. You whipe them away and started to feel very noxious and dizzy. Your head collapses onto the pavement and you slip away from consciousness.