Memories

WARNING!
There are some graphic depictions of sexual activity below

The bright sunshine floods its way onto your eyes awakening you from your deep slumber. The first thing on your mind... Jasmine. Your best friend, now most likely dead but you couldn't shake her from your thoughts. You missed her dearly.

As you arise from the bed, you take notice of Jason not with you. With a yawn, you get out of bed and get comfortably dressed. You exit the bedroom and yawn once more. Having nothing else to do, you decided to inspect the car crash, or what's left of the car anyway, and headed out the door into the woods. Now you don't necessarily know where you're going but have a general idea of where the car and the road might be.

Almost an hour goes by and finally, a road is now within your vision. You quickened your pace to almost a jog and arrive to the side of the road. Looking both ways, you notice a burnt heap of something to your left and pace towards it. As you get closer, you notice it's the car.

It's still here? You think to yourself.

Inspecting the car further, you take note of Jasmine's missing corps and this frightens you. Frozen within your place, thoughts of doubt and question race into your mind as if to what might have happened to Jasmine. At least some sort of skeleton or anything at all should have at least stayed within the wreckage of the car.

With a blank mind, you instinctively walk in the opposite direction. You quickened your pace to a fast jog with your heart pounding out of your ears. You trip on something soft with a grunt and fell on your hands. Regaining your balance, you noticed what you tripped on was Jasmine's corps. You gasp at the realization and softly weep. You start pacing away as you began to hear howling. Wolves. They got to her first. You proceed on your way to the cabin

An hour has passed as you finaly reach the cabin. You enter and close the door. With your eyes tired and muscles sore, you proceed to the bedroom. You flop onto the bed exhausted. You also take notice of the silhouette within the bed next to you. Adjusting your eyes, you see that Jason is without a shirt and mask. Your cheeks are set ablaze as they turn a crimson red.

Oh my... you think to yourself as your eyes roam his sculpted body. A snore interrupts your day dreaming taking notice that Jason is asleep. Tired yourself, your eyes flutter close and you drift to sleep.

You're startled awake as thunder crashes into your ears. You sit up, looking out the window and see that it's dark outside. You must have been asleep for a while. You find yourself feeling sad as you begin to cry. Crying for your friend. Your best friend. You did practically everything with her and now she's gone. An emptiness has made it's way into your heart.

Your sobbing continues. You feel warmth around you as Jason has embraced you in a comfortable and loving hug. You shift towards him and uncontrollably weep into his chest.

"I miss her!" You cry "I miss her so much! Why did she have to die?!"

Jason gently strokes your back as you cry and gasp for breaths. He plants a kiss on your forehead as he wipes away the tears from your cheeks with his thumbs. Without warning, Jason smashes his lips onto yours roughly and passionately. Of course, you find yourselfe kissing back and placing your hands onto his shoulders as he places his arms around your waist. You pull him onto you not breaking the kiss. His tongue feverishly invading your mouth causing you to moan as your hands roam his pecs and abs. He shivers from your touch and latches onto your neck sucking and biting, no doubtly leaving marks. You pant and gasp as he hungrily sucks at your sweet spot.

His hips now grinding into yours while kissing you again. He wraps his arms around you and picks you up, heading to the bedroom.

Sounds of smaking lips, pants and moans fill the room. Jason begins to undress you. First, taking off your pants but tantalizingly slow. You wiggle under his touch showing your impatience. As he removes your pants, you're removing your shirt and throwing it onto the floor. He begins to remove his pants but you stop him suddenly, and remove them yourself noticing a large tent formed in his briefs causing you to blush. You slowly glide your fingertips into the hem and begin to remove his pants and briefs causing his member to spring free.

He grunts with satisfaction looking down at you with a wild hunger in his eyes.

~to be continued~