My fascination about our universe!

One day sitting on my chair i looked upon the night skies of my city-mumbai and i wandered that why in so many years i have not been able to see stars or planets here. It really got me thinking that what it would feel to visit a place where you lay down and you see is a constellation of stars and actually get to see the past without we imagining or getting on a time machine!BECAUSE stars actually are billions of years old and when we see them in the night sky it is the actually the light they have emitted many years back and we are able to see it now. There exists one place in UK and many such places around the globe wherein you can see a part of our very own galaxy MILKY WAY and that sight is indeed baffling. So from that day i started getting a deep interest in the world of astronomy which is a vast field and yet undiscovered. I would actually love to do research in this field in the future as now itself i have developed a hobby of researching. My dream is that one day i make a satellite which can carry many humans into earth like planets at nearly the speed of light.....and i actually have found this could be possible with the help of antimatter which is present wherever there is matter. I would also love to know about the various space mysteries such as theblack holes.One very unique and fascinating thing about black holes is that if 2 people are going towards a black hole and if one person stays on the edge of the black hole and the other one is pushed into the black hole the person standing out will see that the person inside is standing still but whereas he is actually being pulled by the great gravitational pull of the black hole, it is indeed a mind blowing sight(well it is just my imagination).First of all, you as you fall into the black hole. So the faster you move through space, the slower you move through time," Furthermore, as you fall, there are things that have been falling in front of you that have experienced an even greater 'time dilation' than you have. So if you're able to look forward toward the black hole, you see every object that has fallen into it in the past. And then if you look backwards, you'll be able to see everything that will ever fall into the black hole behind you. Well i do feel that there are many universes also parallel universes.

Something very, very subtle expanding over time resulting in, as an accidental byproduct, our existence. The alternate idea is that our universe began within a black hole of an older universe.
I'm gonna let you think about that one. Just let your brain simmer there.

There was universe "here", that isn't our universe, then that universe became a black hole... and from that black hole formed us and EVERYTHING around us. Literally, everything around us. In every direction we look, and even the stuff we just assume to be out there.

Here's another one. We see particles popping into existence here in our Universe. What if, after an immense amount of time, a whole Universe's worth of particles all popped into existence at the same time. Seriously... an immense amount of time, with lots and lots of "almost" universes that didn't make the cut. Hence the mysteries of universe are just endless and still we are struggling to find answers to many questions such as What happened before the Big Bang?.....How many universes are there?.....Will the human race ever make his dream of settling into another planet into reality?......Do Gods reside within our universe?......Are there extraterrestrial lives beyond Earth pr possible aliens?....and it goes on and on and on.....but i assure you that one day i really wish to fulfill the questions with proofs and theories......still a long time to go......keep reading...Thankyou!!