Chapter 0: Sinon battle

In the Arena.

*clink*

The sound of the swords striking each other can be heard clearly as Sinon struggled to strike the Black Swordsman.

She keeps swinging the Dark Repulser that Kirito lends her vertically and horizontally.

Kirito who happened to be more experts than her just keeps defending without making a single attack.

"That's good Sinon...keep up the spirit" smiled Kirito while defending himself using the Excalibur sword.

Sinon somehow becomes more aggressive when dueling with Kirito. She used all kind of spells that she know but still can't defeat him.

"This time, I'm not going to lose!" said Sinon while their swords crossed each other.

At the podium near them, a group of girls can be seen cheering for Sinon.

"Sinon-san, keep fighting!" said Lisbeth.

"Slice his face apart!" said Silica.

"Kirito-kun, you better lose" smiled Asuna while staring sharp at Kirito.

That kind of stare maybe the last thing that Kirito want to see.

Sinon may still piss off when Kirito makes a joke about her close combat ability. After having several trains with Asuna, she decided to challenge Kirito for a duel.

After several unsuccessful attacks, Sinon took a few steps backwards, point the tip of her sword to Kirito and immediately chanted a spell to gain a faster speed.

"Now I will end this fight!" Sinon smiled before run towards Kirito with a tremendous speed.

Kirito may be the fastest player in ALO, but it's still impossible to match a speed of a spell user.

But with the lack of experience of controlling the spell, Sinon missed her target by a half of metre.

Kirito immediately takes advantage of the situation to make a final blow.

When Kirito took a step closer to Sinon, he felt a soft sensation under his boot.

"KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

Screamed Sinon as Kirito accidentally stepped on her blue tail.

Shocked by Kirito's action, Asuna, Lisbeth and Silica just stared at him.

"I'm sure he will die" said Lisbeth.

"Ah, sorry. I didn'-"

Before Kirito could finish his words, Sinon immediately took out her bow and shot straight to his face.

The attack decreased Kirito life drastically and he immediately turned into a remain blue floating fire.

"Well....I didn't expect that will happen" said Lisbeth.

"Should we interrupt them?" asked Silica.

"Nah, He will be fine."said Asuna.

__________________________________

This chapter is just my short imagination on what will happen if Kirito sparring with Sinon.

The real story start at the next chapter.