one

there again.that monster came home drunk and fucked up.

me and my mom hide in a room that he never knew it was there since we moved.

he kicked all the doors.slaming all the things that stop him from looking for my mom.

mom is in my arm,crying.everytime he went home,wild,he will beat up mom for no reason."just relieving some stress" is what I can say.

suddenly,we heard a few loud bangings on the door of the room that we are in.i hugged mom tightly and mom just silently cried more.

then,I heard him kicking the door.a few kicks more,the door is now wide open.

i saw him walking around looking for us.he checked all over the place madly and slammed all the things away as he couldn't find us

he was breathing heavily,suddenly he looked towards our direction.my mom accidently gasped out loud and he probably heard it.thats it.we made him mad and now there's no way to run.

he pulled my mom by her hair but i still hugged her tightly not letting her go."GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY MOM,YOU DIRTBAG" i yelled at him but there's no use.he's too strong for me.

when he sucessfully pulled my mom out under the bed,he pushed my moms face towards the wall a few times.mom screamed and cried out loud when he dragged my mom across the room by pulling her hair.

i just can't stop watching it anymore.i quickly ran towards him and punched him on his face.my fist hurts after that but its worth than never.

he let go of my mom and looked at me with his fierce eyes.he comes towards me slowly with a smirk and he grabbed my arm as i was trying to run away from him.

"trying to run away from me huh ? tsk." his smirked becomes wider and he looked me up and down."aww look at my baby girl.growing up having a really arousing body.youre a virgin isnt it ? i would love to pop it" he almost slide his hand inside my pants but i quickly slapped his hands away.

he looked at me with that fierce eyes again and he quickly pinned my both hands to the wall.he kissed my jawlines down to my neck.i tried to kick his balls but he spread my legs out using his legs so i couldn't move easily.

suddenly,i saw mom came from behind of him with a glass bottle.she smashed his head with the glass bottle.i saw blood dripping down his head now but man i don't know what drugs he took.

he turned around and snatched the bottle away from mom.he was about to swing the bottle towards mom but i quickly grab his arm to stop him but there's no use.he pushed me away.

i just woke up the beast inside of him.

i was breathing heavily.i saw him dragged my mom downstairs.i quickly ran downstairs.

but everything is too late.

my mom is gone.

i couldn't move as i saw him stabbing my mom a few times and laughed when he was satisfied.my tears streaming down my cheeks.maybe after he realised what he did,he ran out from the house leaving me and my dying mom.

i quickly run to my mom,holding her now dead body in my arms."no don't leave me,please no.Please I have nobody.Please no don't leave me" I cried my eyes out,seeing the person that I treasure so much died in my arms.

i kept on crying and screamed for help.

-

that's the last day i saw that dirtbag.i will never forgive him for killing my mom.

never.

well,i lost my mom when i was 18 years old and now im already grown up. i'm 23 this year.i got trauma by that incident and its kinda disturbed my emotions.