six

A/N:i love to write the time in '24 hours' system so hope you dont mind ❤

-

jimin

it was around 01:30 when i got home.i tried not to make any noise as i entered the quiet house -probably everyone is asleep.

i go straight to the kitchen right after i locked the doors.i was drinking cold milk when i heard footsteps from the living room.

"jimin ?" i smile as i heard the soft voice."jimin,where have you been ? why did you comeback this late ?" my mom,the owner of the soft voice which now replaced by somewhat a lion spirit.

i pursed my lips and shrugged.mom looked at me with her usual 'explain-before-i-kick-your-ass-off' face.i chuckled looking at her face.i rest my arm around my mom's shoulder as the both of us start walking up the stairs together.

"i went to meet her again" i spread a wide smile on my face that make my mom chuckles."ask her to come over,its been a long time i didnt see her" mom ruffles my hair.

i nod but frown a bit as a thought come through my mind."but dad ?" mom rolled her eyes and shook head in 'no'.

"why do you make things hard ? just invite her when he is not around.its not like he is 24/7 at home" a little of annoyance can be heard from that.

"but what if he suddenly come home ?" i pouted and my mom chuckles.

"just don't worry about dad.you have me" mom winked and smiled.

i grinned,showing my eyesmile."now,go to sleep.its late" mom suddenly said in a stern voice with a slap at my butt.

i chuckled at the slap and went inside my room.

i quickly take out my phone from my pocket and texted nara asking her to come over this saturday.

i see that she changed her profile picture to a picture of her pulling the strings of her hoodie.

this idiot.i stared at the picture again and without realising i got a wide smile on my face.i throw my phone away but still somewhere on the bed while shaking off all the thoughts that come through my mind.

-

hwamin

i stopped by at 24/7 mart right after i got out from apartment to buy some food for breakfast.

i didnt bother to look at the person who greeted me as soon as i got in the mart but just left the person a little smile as a reply.

im running late for work and im hungry."noona ~" i heard that familiar husky voice behind me.i look back over my shoulder and see taehyung box smiling with a peace sign.