seven

nara

it's around 17:30 when i got to go for my break.its full pack today and chaos at the store.i was on my way to Starbucks when someone suddenly came to my side.

"need a company ?" it was wonho,my cashier mate.i just smile a bit and continue walking.wonho followed me with a sigh.suddenly,wonho grab my wrist.i was about to protest but he already dragging me somewhere else.i decided to just go along.

he stopped when we reached Subway,making me bumped his back.he looked down at me and chuckled a bit about the little bumped."why Subway ?" i said as soon as i see the big sign.

wonho shrugged and smile."maybe its because you always buy the same thing at Starbucks" he raised one eyebrow."why would you bo--,wait- how did you know that i always buy the same thing at Starbucks ?"

wonho smile and just pull me inside Subway.i sigh and pull my hand away from his grip as i realised he is still holding it."so,what do you want ?" wonho asked me as he examining the menu.i looked at him with an unamused face.wonho chuckled and was about to order.

"i want hearty italian,chicken terriyaki,for veggies,i want all except onions and for sauces,i want mustard,chilli and mayonnaise" i give in as soon as i see the choices at the menu.

wonho looked at me with a wide smile."dont say anything" i said as wonho was about to say something."what ? i was going to order,duhh" wonho knitted his eyebrows with a smirk plastered on his face.

i just nod slowly with a sigh and turn back my attention to my phone to hide the embarrassment.we went to the counter to pay.

the cashier told us the ammount of the two sandwiches.i took my money out and was about to hand the money to the cashier but wonho slapped my hand away and took my money.the both me and the cashier were (jung)shook by his action.

wonho gave the cashier his money with a gentle smile."what was that for ? i was about to pay for my sandwich"

"and im paying for both sandwiches" wonho winked with a smirk.

-

wonho

we were on our way back to the store right after the break.knowing nara,she didnt talk much so i just decided to talk about some random things which i just got some short replies from her.

"eh,i wanna go to the toilet,you can go" nara finally spoke out more than two words in the whole time we were walking back to H&M.

"i'll just wait" i smiled.she rolled her eyes and went for her 'business'.i was looking around as i took out my phone.

i was about to change my attention to my phone but as soon as my eyes landed on a guy who was wandering around the restroom hallway,so i decided to just watch him.

the guy kept on glancing at the women's restroom.i quickly come closer quietly,just to be careful.who knows he's somewhat a pervert.

soon,nara came out from the restroom only to be grabbed by the guy.i was about to attack the guy but i overheard what they were talking about.

"i dont fucking care whether he is your dad or no.hes fucking ran away and i want you to pay what he had owe my boss" the guy yell whispered at nara.