three

"thanks for sending me home tae" i smiled a bit.taehyung returned my smile and pulled me into a warm hug.

"dont worry about that guy,okay ? i have a feeling that hes kind" taehyung smiled and pat my head.

"im sorry.why would i worry about him again ?" i knitted my eyebrows and broke the hug.

taehyung make his duck lips as he looked at me and blinked a few times."you looked kinda worry about that barely-have-eyes guy ?" taehyung said but more to asking.

i make a bored face and wave my hand in 'no'.taehyung just shrugged and smiled.

we bid goodbye as i get inside the apartment.well,taehyung leave at the same building but hes on the 13th floor.just plus 2 floor from mine.

silence greeted me since min unnie is not home yet.i decided to take a shower first.

i took a long time relaxing with the warm water in the bathtub.after a few minutes,i got out from the toilet feeling fresh like a fish.

i wear my pjs and went to the kitchen,looking for something to full me up.i looked everywhere for food but theres nowhere to be found in the kitchen.

"but didnt we buy our groceries last week ?"i thought to myself and grabbed the calender.

today is 6th may and the last day we did grocery shopping was on 8th april.look at how time flies :').

since theres nothing to stuff in my stomach,i texted min unnie telling her to meet up at mcd or something.a few minutes later,i got a text from her.

06052016

minie mouse

dude
what happend to our food in the fridge ?

19:15

i cant believe youre act asking me this •
stop eating like a pig and start •
believing you finished the food.

19:20

minie mouse

fuck off
im not going to cook for you anymore
then only you know to come and beg at me

19:23

sis
im not a kid
i can always eat more delicious •
food than your cooking.

19:30

minie mouse

omg
i swear youre not eating anything in the house
what other food that is better than mine ?
theres nothing that can defeat my golden spatula

19:32

mcdonald

19:33

minie mouse

theres one
hm
lets go mcdonald
im lazy to cook
meet you there,ok ?