CHAPTER 3

[JungAh's POV]

I entered the school entrance. It's still 5 in the morning so there's not so many people in tht school LMAO. I'm straight to my classroom and I found that I'm the first person to come in. I switch on the lights and the fans then I take my seat.

I opened my phone to check if there's any message that I received but haplessly there's no message that I receive. Aigoo ~ it's so bored since there's no one here. Pftt... I hope that hearing songs in the morning alone would not be bored.

Then, the science book in my schoolback grabbed my attention. Ahaha I'm pretty bad in science =_= That weird names of gas and the science conclussion really makes my head spin =_=

Suddenly I remembered what omma said, "studying in the early in the morning would be the best time of studying. Since that time there's no noisy voices and your mind was in the relax mood,"

Then I grabbed my Science book and read it calmly. Hoping that I can improve my Science since there's just one month left for our examination.

"Ahh ~ reading this really makes me sleepy !" I grabbed my bottles and drink the water so that I didn't feel sleepy anymore. I glare at the clock that hang up on the wall of the class. Whatdaa ? It's just 15 minutes since I started to read the book.

"Aishh ~ this Science subject really a curse ! No wonder how hard I tried to focus I must felt sleepy so damn much !"

There's still an hour and 15 minutes before our class started so I decide to take a nap for a while since I'm really-ii in the sleepy mode ><

"I can't sleep in the class. I need to focus for the examination. Huh, sleep well Kim JungAh," slowly I closed my eyes and started to fall to sleep.

zzz...

"Yahh ! Kim JungAh ! How long had you been sleeping in the class ?" suddenly a voice of a girl reach my ears. slowly I opened my eyes but still in the sleepy mode.

"Waeyo ?" I pressed my eyes using my hand. Then, I see clearly that Hyera's the one talking to me.

"It's 7:25 already ! Kajja ! The ceremony will starts just in 5 minutes more !" Quickly Hyera grabbed my hands.

Today is the ceremony day ? Urghh that sucks. I hate standing in a long period when the ceremony was held. Huh, what's the matter if they just let the students sits during the ceremony ? It really cause my leg hurts.

Hyera and me joined our class line in the ceremony. And ooh,, the MC's holding the mic and started to gave his speech =_=

"Annyeonghaseyo. I, Go HunWee would like to blablabla as the mc for today's ceremony blablabla,"

Urghh ! Can't he just gave his speech faster ? I mean, why does everyone that giving their speech must talk in a verryyyy slow mode ? It makes the students bored dude =_=

"Now, I invited the basketball's captain, Choi Seungcheol to give a talk about basketball,"

"WUU ! S.COUPS OPPA !!"

"HE'LL GIVE A TALK TODAY ? OMG !!"

"FIGHTING OPPA !"

I glared at the fangirls that cheered and claped their hands crazily when the Choi Seungcheol's name was announced. Huh, crazy peoples.

Famous guy perhaps ? uhmm, according to Hyera, this Choi Seuncheol really makes the girls in this school going crazy. I don't know what's so attractive about him. But Hyera said that the girls attracted to his looks and charismatic. Huh, charisma ? I'll keep on my eye on your charismatic Mr Choi Seungcheol.