CHAPTER 9

[JungAh's POV]

Hyera's sick. So she's resting at home. And I'm alone at school.

Yeah, I don't have any closed friends besides her. She's the closest to me. So I'm pretty bored at school today.

Kringgg !

The ring bells as it was recess time. Fuhh ~ at last ! I'm sleepy damn much when Mrs. Lee's teaching Science. Plus Hyera's not here today so there's no one would wake me up if I suddenly slept during the Science period.

"That's all for today. Please study with your Science harder since the examination was just around the corner. Who got failed for this examination would be punished. Arrachi ? You can go for your recess now," Mrs Lee remind us while she's erasing the white board that she use to wrote all of the science infos.

"Nae !" all of us noded our head and started to leave the classroom. While me, I'm not in the mood to eat since I've got no one to go to cafeteria with. I'm packing my stuff so that my place would look neat.

"Seems like I've got to go to the cafeteria alone," I sigh. Stepped out slowly from the class and going to the cafeteria. ALONE (ಥ_ಥ)

"JungAh-ssi !"

Suddenly someone called my name loudly. It's a namja voice and I've recognized who's voice is that. It's Seungcheol.

"Nae ?" I looked at him with a bright smile on my face. I just.. can't control myself from smiling when I've seen him.

"Hyera's not attending school today, right ?" He asked. While standing to me nearer.

"Ahh.. Nae," I noded. While my heart's beat faster and faster when he's coming nearer me.

"What if.. we're having our recess together ?" He gave me a sweety smile. I just can't get off my eyes from him. Auww he's so adorable !

"Ahh.. jinjja ? Wouldn't it burden you ? How about Seventeen ?" I asked. Act I'm a litle bit surprised because.. yeah we're pretty closed but usually he's having his recess with his group, Seventeen.

He chuckled. "Ahaha.. it wouldn't be a problem. They're probably understand why I'm not having my recess with them this time,"

"Ahh I see.. I'll go with you," I smiled.

His hand suddenly touched mine. Makes my cheeks suddenly red. He touched me ? Ahh jinjja ? YEAYY !!!

"Ahh.. you're uncomfortable huh ? Ahh.. Mianhae !" He let go my hand and I was.. WAE ? I LIKE IT !!!

"Ah.. Ahahaha.." only that's my reaction. My laugh seems reallyyyyy fake ! Well, I'm failed in acting.

To be honest, I like it when he hold my hands. I felt protective. But yeah,, it's crazy if I ask him to hold my hand back ! It looks like I've liked him and crazy on him. And he doesn't like girls behaving like that.

"Your laugh's fake," he giggled. Then he hold my hands back. While I'm in my blur situation.

"Ahh.. Seungcheol wae ?" I asked him. It's weird because he suddenly hold my hand back after he'd let go of my hand just now.

"Shh.. I know you like it," he puts his finger on my lips. I've stunned with him. I just follow him to the cafeteria. I didn't talk anything. Suddenly I've been wordless.

"What do you want for your meal, huh ? I'm going to buy it," He askes as we approach the cafeteria.

"Ahh.." I'm clueless. "Ahh.. sandwich would be nice," I said.

"What a coincidence. I'm usually eat sandwich for my recess to. Seems like we're having our telepathy hahaha," he said.

"Sit here, JungAh. I'll buy the sandwiches," he said and stepped to the counter to buy the sandwiches. I'm watching him with a smile on my face.