CHAPTER 4

[JungAh's POV]

"Hey, JungAh-ssi, what happened just now, huh ?" Suddenly Hyera patted my back when I was queuing in the line to take my meal.

"What ?" I tild up both of my eyebrows towards Hyera that smiling cynicly at me. What's that mean, huh ? Her face's just like a jerk right now huh.

"That gossip about you and our basketball captain talked friendly to each other this morning had spread through all the school you know ? Ahaha.. finally there's someone that succeed in grabbing Seungcheol's attention ahaha~" Hyera's smirking while her eyes sparkling excitedly at me. I glared at her weirdly. What's the matter huh if I talked to Seungcheol ?

"What's the matter huh ? Yes, I've talked to him this morning when you're going to the toilet with gyumi then what ?" I take my meal as my turns come and waited for Hyera.

"Aigoo ~ Don't you know that all of the girls in our school wanna talk to Seungcheol so bad but sadly Seungcheol just ignored them while you ? He's the one that talk to you first auww so sweet ~" Hyera's giggling while closing her eyes.

"Urghh he's just asking the reasons why I came to the classroom early than him then I just told him my problems. Just that," I told honestly.

Hyera's eyes become widen. "Srsly ? You shared your problems with him OMG you two are just like a sweet couple !"

"Yahh ! What are you kidding about ! Aishh.. talking with you about this is sucks !" I took my seat in front of Hyera's and started to eat my hamburger.

"JungAh-ssi, that's him !" She whispered to me excitedly while pointing to Seungcheol's and his group direction using her lips.

Accidently I turned my head towards them. Hey what's wrong with me dude ? Ahh then Seungcheol will thought that I liked him pftt..

My eyes met with him and surprisingly he gave me his smirking smile. OMG DAMN CUTE ASDFGHJKL !

Ah what's wrong with me huh I don't like him please euww..

Aishh and what's wrong with my heart ? It beats so fast that makes me feel veryyy uneasy huh I hate this !

"Ohh it seems like you're freakin' out huh ? Haha I knew it that you liked him ahahaha !" I glare sharply at Hyera that shuts her down. I continue eating my hamburger.

I stand up from my seat while bringing along my tray to the washing place.

"Yahh ! Kim JungAh wait for me !" shouted Hyera loudly while quickly gets me. I smiled secretly watching her xD

"Yahh I'm sorry if my jokes about you and Seungcheol makes you feel uneasy and mad at me. I'm really-really sorry please forgive your cute friend, Lee Hyera," Whatdaa ~ she's doing an aegyo to prove her cuteness bhahaha xD It's silly ><

"Nahh.. stop doing that aegyo it makes you uglier even more," Her face started to change. Kikiki~ serve you right xD

"How dare you said that to the cutest girl in this school, Lee Hyera !" I giggled to her while she's hitting softly my arms ahahahha. Then we're both laugh xD

"Hold on, you're the new student Kim JungAh, right ?" Suddenly a girl stopped us. Behind her there's a groups of girls too. She had a brown curly hair auww it's kinda cute but her unemotional face ruins it.

"Nae, Wae ? (Yes, Why ?)" I looked at her suspicously. What the hell is she doing blocking our way pftt ~ =___=

"Then, you're the girl that bravely talked to our Seungcheol oppa ? How dare you !" Suddenly she slept my right cheeks. Auww it hurt what a ruide girl pftt.