Prologue.

Hey Tacos, New story Please Enjoy:)

-------------

Zayn was Angry, It was the last day before Summer was over and it was time for School. He sat in his flat all day. They day before he went shopping. He Was kinda Excited for school. He loved drama and messing with the teachers. I guess you can say He's the bad boy of the school. He can get any girl or boy he wants. Zayn got off the bed to call his friend.

"Louis, how about you come over and we Chill?"

"I was actually on my way, Here Exactly."

Zayn looked out his window and Seen Louis car Pulled up. He went to open the door.

"Why were you on your way over here anyways?"

"Mum Is Irritating My life." Zayn laughed and allowed louis in.

"You ready for school."

"Hell Ya! Always Its just a pleasure to see the looks on people faces."

Zayn made Louis Some Tea and turned on Netflix.

"My favorite part of all is the teachers. I love to see their expressions."

Louis laughed and so Did Zayn.

"Have you talked to Harry or is he still pissed?"

"He's uhh...Pretty Pissed about me Kissing another dude."

Zayn shook his head.

"Y'know Zayn I've Heard We Have a New Literature Teacher. The people Who was at Summer School Said He's Tough and Cute, blonde Hair, glasses, blue Eyes, & Irish." Louis Told Zayn.

"Yeah He Sounds like a Turn on But, He won't be here for long." Zayn smirked.

-----------------

New Story! Not who you think it is :). ❤ Hope You Enjoy.