8

Niall.

Zayn and I barely talked after I told him I Choose Liam. He's gotten closer With that kaiden kid who I don't Fancy.

I didn't attend school Friday because Liam wanted take me out for our 4th anniversary which is today.

I've gotten closer with Liam but I still hasn't met anyone Like Zayn. Who was so different and attractive. I know as a teacher I shouldn't be doing this But he's the 19 im 23 which is illegal but technically not because he's older than 18.

I just wanted Zayn to be happy while I was with Liam and Wasn't with him but at the same Time jealousy always took over my body when they would Attend my class. That moment Zayn and I had made me realize that he still cared unless it was an act or something.. Right now Liam was in his office, while i was on the couch in sweats watching a blank Telly just thinking about how much i could jeopardise my career and I could lose so much.

"Babe its 7:00 how about we get ready?"

"Alright.." I mumbled getting up. I dont know if I was excited for this but I was happy he was at least taking me out.

I hopped in the shower, washing up, and getting dressed. I styled my hair in a sloppy quiff because of how long it has grown.

I was dressed Fancy but not to fancy.

I had on black skinnies, a White button down and Black Tux jacket and dress shoes.

So it was some what fancy i guess.

I looked myself in the mirror for a bit not liking what I was seeing at all.

"Niall !" I heard Liam yell. I Slowly opened the door Walking to the stair hall.

Liam Just Stare in Awe.

"N-Niall you look stunning baby. Omg you're so BEAUTIFUL. IM so luck omg princess."

I think that's why I was with Liam, he'd boost my ego and confidence. Sometimes i think he Acts tho because He says ir like he doesnt care sometimes and I still feel the way I do. I smiled and He gave me roses.

"Thank you Li, you look handsome yourself." i kissed him.

"Niall You reaalllyyy look Stunning." i blushed holding his Hand.

He walked me to the car opening that door, liam Always Would open the door for me even if We're just going to the store or something.

"Thanks baby."i smiled getting in. I watched him get in startimg the car.

"Its 7:42, i made our reservation for 8:30 so we should make it." he smiled stsrting the engine and Beginning to drive.

We Made small talk, liam making me laugh or giggle every time. The music made conversation for us, until we arrived.

We Reached the entrance and Liam found a parking spot openning my door.

"Its a new restaurant i wanted to take you to the grand opening." liam Smiled taking my hand.

"Princess." he Said opening the door for me. He would be a gentleman all the time this time was over the top.

"Reservation for 2 Payne." was all liam said Before we were escorted to our booth.

"We will have a waiter Come and Assist you with. Drinks and menus." he said very fancy.

"liam." was all I said.

"Niall i know you don't like fancy but I wanted to take you here. "

"I wouldve been fine witg Pizza, movies and Cuddling." i said.