Layin' Down the Law

Michael:

Shortly after Chivonn left, Bryan came home later than usual. That nigga be so unpredictable sometimes... and with me trying to get Chivonn behind his back, he needed to get on a damn set schedule so I can plot effectively.

"Aw... shit I almost forgot to tell you again..." Bryan said rubbing a hand down his face and droppin' down on the couch next to me.

"Again? What you been forgettin' to tell me, nigga?" It sounded urgent; had my heart beatin'

"Yo PO has been trying to get a hold of you. You was supposed to meet her like... last week."

"Are you fuckin' serious?! They told me I would only have to see her once a month."

"Nope she got you on some weekly shit." He reached back into his back pocket and pulled out a slip of paper. It had her name Kim Kasper and an address. "She's been callin' my number, but it was coming up Restricted so I ain't been answerin'. She said you need to come down there tomorrow first thing and she'll get you in."

"How am I supposed to get there?! I don't know where the fuck this is at?" I held the paper closer to my face as I read the address again. I knew my hood like the back of my hand, but this side of town... I ain't never even heard of an Ohio Street.

"You all sweet with my sis now why don't you ask her for a ride." Nigga gave me the stink eye as he says it.

"Oh I'mma get a ride outta yo sista alright." I grinned as I imagined layin' back holdin' on to that booty as it bounced up and down on my dick.

Bryan jumped off the couch and dusted his shoulders off like something nasty got on him. "Nigga you givin' me the creeps. Good. Bye."

"Uh... Chivonn! Yes! Ride it like you in a rodeo, baby! Ride me outta town! Oh don't stop, girl!" I screamed from the couch.

"It ain't finna happen!" Bryan yelled back from his room.

I laughed to myself. Oh, it'll happen. Let me just be patient. After that kiss I bet Chivonn is thinkin' bout me right now. I couldn't stop thinkin' about her... I need to bust a nut. I got off the couch and took a long shower...

Chivonn:

It had been an alright time. Sean was loosening up more around me. He was starting to realize he didn't have to be this super smart, serious, lawyer type around me. We had conversations about things I could talk about like music, movies, what new technology was out. We were ending the night with a movie on his huge TV screen. He's been looking at me more than the movie and it was getting awkward. If he was going to make a move, I'd rather him do it already!

Sean leaned in, his eye lids slowly dropped. No way... my first kiss with both of them... on the same day?! What was happening here?! His lips met mine in a soft, tender kiss. And it left me feeling all wrong... Sadly, Michael's kiss was still on my lips as if it were some type of barrier. He pulled away slowly and his eyes fluttered opened meeting with my wide open ones.

"Why do you look so mortified?" he laughed a little bit.

"I...uh... I should go, Sean... it's getting late."

"Am I moving too fast?" he asked gently. It made me feel terrible to see this big man, staring at me with hurt in his eyes.

"No, No! Its fine... it's just..."

He backed away slowly and gave me my space. "It's alright, Chivonn... You don't have to explain yourself to me. You're right it's late and we both have to get up and go to work tomorrow. I have a 7:00am client meeting..." He groaned as he thought about it. I laughed slightly.