Lunch Date with the Gossip Girl

Michael:

I woke up as I felt Chivonn nudge me. She looked like an angel in her white, lacy night gown. Did she put that on just for me? I smiled at her and sat up, grabbin' her by the waist and sat her over me so that she was straddling my lap. I grabbed her fresh face and kissed her softly. "Sorry... I was a little rude a minute ago."

"Michael it's been more than a minute ago. It's one AM." My eyes bugged.

"Shit...! I need to shower and get the fuck outta this vest." I eased her off my lap and picked up my cell phone before heading downstairs. I walked up to Bryan's door to go in and get myself a fresh pair of boxers. Just before I was bout to put my hand on the knob, I heard Keke's voice calling his name, moanin' and shit. I gave the door a dirty look. Nigga, for real!? You need to make up your god damn mind! I shook my head and walked into the bathroom. I took a long shower and then ran back up to Chivonn's room in just a towel. Damn... she had already fallen asleep. I crawled in nude next to her, trying not to get hard as I wrapped my arm around her waist and went back to sleep.

I woke up again at six to the sound of Chivonn gasping. My eyes popped open and landed on her shocked expression. She had pulled the covers back completely exposing my butt nakedness.

"What baby? This is all you right here." I said waving a hand down dis bod with a sleepy smile on my face.

"Really Michael?" She tossed the covers back over me and went on about her morning routine.

"Yo brotha was fuckin' Keke all night in his bedroom. I couldn't go in and get no clean clothes." I said layin' there just watching her move around the room.

I ain't have to work Wednesdays. My schedule for this week was Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Which better change cause I ain't finna spend every Friday and Saturday night up in that joint. Tony's supposed to be hittin' me back about another booking comin' up soon. I checked my phone to see if I had any texts or calls from him yet.

I had two new messages from last night. The latest one was from Keisha sent at 4:32 AM. What was this bitch on?

Keisha:

I need to talk to you, Neeegro. On a serious note tho. Call me.

Hell-nah. The earlier one was from Jessica at 11:45PM yesterday.

Jessica:

Hey! Text me back! Don't disappear on me again... :-(

I could see that irresistible pouty face of hers that had gotten me into soooo many bad situations before. My fingers worked on their own as I messaged her back. I mean we are friends ain't we? It's not cheating to text a friend back, right? I don't got no intentions of doin' anything nasty wit her. Maybe get hooked up with some free meals... a watch... or maybe some new kicks. That's what Jess has always been good for.

Me:

Sorry, Jess. Ain't you read yo FB? I gotta job now. busy and shit.

Her response was nearly instant. I can't believe I still got this ho like this... She do give da best becky tho... nah... nigga you trippin' already. I thought to myself. Why am I so ready to fuck up a relationship? This shit happens to me every time I get in one.

Jessica:

Oh at which Wal Mart? I'm gonna come see you.

Me:

Off West Main... across from Best Buy. I ain't there today tho, I'm off.

What the fuck am I doing?! I just told this bitch exactly where to come find me!