I Got a Problem With Anger

Chivonn:

Luckily Bryan was home, I went on inside and got ready for bed while he dealt with his drunk best friend. I mean Bryan kind of owed him this one after Michael brought him home from the club drunk just the other night. I could hear them coming through the door and Michael wailing about how much he loved me and was gonna take care of me and Bryan didn't have to worry about a thing and this and that...

At last, I was feeling myself drift off to sleep, but I was going to regret going out on a Sunday night when my alarm goes off in the morning...

Beep Beep Beep Beep!

I slid my finger across the snooze button on my touch screen. I squinted at my phone barely able to see anything on the screen. My eyes refused to open any further than small slits... I could get away with sleeping for fifteen more minutes... I would just have to put my morning routine into overdrive.

Just as I was about to take advantage of those fifteen minutes, I heard someone sniff lightly and felt a body crash into mine from behind me an arm reach around my waist. Next, there were a pair of lips on my neck and a hard rod stabbing me in the butt. Well, I was awake now...

Michael groaned as he pushed his hips towards me in a slow grinding motion, rubbing his erection against my rear. He sucked in a breath through his teeth and did it again harder. "Mmm, girl..." He reached up under my shirt and slid his hands up to my breast cupping and squeezing them. I had no bra on, just a T-shirt and a pair of boy short underwear.

He pulled one hand out from under my shirt and tugged at my underwear.

I moved away and slapped his hand. "No. I've got to start getting ready..."

"Aw, come on girl... I won't take up more than a minute... I'm so fuckin' horny right now..."

"You're always horny."

"You're always sexy. Now come up here." He took off his boxers in one swift motion and rolled over on his back tossing the covers aside revealing a massive erection standing straight up, and tall. His facial expression showed no shame at all. He grinned cockily and wrapped his long fingers around himself. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and before long I found myself naked and riding on top of him, my nails digging into his chest as he pumped his hips rapidly upwards against mine, exceeding my rhythm and forcing me to go faster. He came before me, but finished me off with his long, quick fingers. It wasn't exactly the same but it was better than leaving me at three quarters of the way there and sending me to work sexually frustrated.

When I arrived at work I felt like I was drunk... I couldn't focus on anything for the first ten minutes until after my coffee kicked in. I caught Sean passing by my office looking at me longingly with sad eyes...

What now the sad puppy approach?! It's not going to work... His behavior was really starting to confuse me. He never pressed charges against Michael which meant he couldn't have possibly hated him as much as I thought he did. What exactly were his motives? I was curious, but not curious enough to find out. I was afraid of what Michael would do to him if he caused any more problems between us.

My cell phone that was out up on my desk vibrated.

Michael:

How's work? U Betta not be givin Sean Milam any of my attention.

I rolled my eyes and pushed my phone aside. Michael... My work phone rang and I booked an appointment for Sean and sent him the notification by email. He sent an email back thanking me. He never did that. It's my job to book appointments and send him the notification they've never required a thank you before...