My Brother's Bombshell

Michael:

Was I disappointed in myself? 'Fuck you think... I don't even know how it happened. I ain't never got off so quick in my life not even in my own damn hand and I know better than any bitch how to get myself off good. I laid there in a daze...my eyes threatened to close on me and I felt my leg jump slightly. Girl put me in a damn coma with that pussy...

The door slammed downstairs. Aw, shit. I was wide awake quick and sat up on the side of the bed. Chivonn was cleanin' herself up because I let out a hell of a load on her. I yanked all my clothes back on. "Let me go find out what this nigga's deal is." I said in a quiet voice. I half expected her to make fun of me immediately, but she ain't said a word yet.

"Ok." She answered with her back to me as she squeezed herself back into that tight skirt. I bit my lip as I watched her squeeze dat ass into it.

"Don't worry, baby. I'mma give it to you right later on. Take that as yo punishment for makin' me wait so damn long." I said slapping her ass as I passed by her. I ain't want shit to be awkward so I joked it off with her before I slipped out of her room and flew down the steps. I heard a sniff and my head snapped in that direction. Bryan was sittin' on the couch runnin' a hand over his braids, a tear ran down his cheek and his sniffed again throwin' his face into his hands and stomping his foot.

"Fuck!" he yelled out makin' me jump a little. I don't think he even realized I was standin' here.

"Yo... man... who do I need to kill?" I took a few small steps towards the couch. I ain't really want to sit by the dude I wasn't sure what he was finna do next. When this nigga snaps he be known to get just as crazy as I do. He just got a much longer fuse. Plus tears ain't really fo me. Especially a dude's tears... I'll mess around and be cryin' wit him. I slowly sank down in the seat on the other end of the couch leaving a cushion in between us.

"You don't need to kill nobody, man..." His voice crackled with emotion. I was quiet for a while figurin' he'd open his mouth again when he got ready to. Words of sympathy ain't my shit either. Chivonn came down the stairs a few minutes later and sat down in the chair diagonally from us.

"What happened?!" she asked blunt as shit. Bitches be expecting males to drown they asses in sympathy when they crying, but when a dudes' having a hard time they ain't show the same.

"Keke's pregnant.... Terrika done found out already. She texted me earlier and said I ain't neva gonna see Darius and Davea again. Today she starts her new job right and I was finna get to watch them every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings... I was lookin' forward to that... you don't even know man..."

Chivonn sighed loudly and rolled her eyes. I could read her mind. Here we go again. It was months before the two years I spent in prison that I had a brief reunion with Bryan and he had told me Terrika was pregnant. I remember him complaining about how much shit he was gettin' from his mom and sister for it.

Shit... I couldn't tell which one was more upsettin'. Keke being pregnant or Terrika and her bullshit. "I can have Keisha beat Terrika's ass right now, nigga and she won't be startin' shit but a medical bill."

"Nah...man... we all too grown to be fightin' and shit. When you gonna rise above that?" He was lookin' at my face as he spoke. I glanced at Chivonn and she gave me a smug look. I stuck my tongue out at her. Fuck bein' a grown up.

"Well what's Keke sayin'. Is ya'll two togetha still cause I'm pretty sure I saw yo ass with anotha girl these past two days."

"That's Cynthia. I met her at your show... she hella cool man... I ain't hit it off like 'at with a chick in such a short amount of time in my life... I was ready to tell Keke shit wasn't workin' and work on things with her, but now..." he sniffed again and more tears fell. "I can't afford another kid, yo... my checks already bein' sliced in half... I can't do dis..." He buried his face in his hands again and his shoulders shook as he let out a few more cries.