The Race for Night

Tommie's POV

  Tommie? Seriously? Bloody authors. Hey, Darth! Change it back!
Aww.... Why did you— I was just having fun! Fine, whatever. *shrugs*

Tom's POV

There. All fixed. So after my bloody computer sucked me in, I woke up in the world of Minecraft and stuff. So after we woke up, Alex and I decided to bring our beds with us, so if we need another makeshift shelter, we can always build a new one. So we walked out of the house, chasing cows, sheep, and pigs for food. We ate the food raw, which then gave us an idea: make a furnace. So we first punched trees to get wood, which we turned into wooden planks and a crafting table. (not a crafting bench! This is Minecraft, not Terraria!) Wooden planks soon became sticks, and sticks and some more wooden planks became... pickaxes! I thought you would've never guessed it. So we used our wooden tools to mine stone. We mined until we had enough to make a furnace and two stone pickaxes; that's fourteen blocks of cobblestone. Yes, I did the math. We also found some coal on the surface, which we kept for the furnace. After creating a furnace and cooking our food, we were stocked up, so we mined up our furnace and started to explore a little more. After a few minutes, there was a desert temple at the edge of a nearby desert. We entered, taking careful steps, till we reached an eye in the middle of the floor made of blue and orange coloured wool. I was tempted to break the wool to get the treasure hidden inside, but I had to break one of the blocks on the side, because in the middle, there was a pressure plate that would cause TNT to be set alight. After falling in the pit, I mined the pressure plate to ensure that I can avoid activating the explosives. After taking the loot, Alex threw me some blocks to pillar out of the confined space. I looked at what I got, and I found that I had a lot of those bones and rotten flesh. That distasted me a little bit. I also had six pieces of iron and four pieces of gold. We got some extra wood for sticks so we could upgrade to iron swords. We then went to explore some caves to get iron, but the sky was already darkening and the sun was three-fourths under the cubical horizon. We were about to build houses when monsters started to surround us. Creepers crept up on us. Literally. We took out our new iron swords and attacked the monsters, but they kept closing in on us, until Alex and I were back-to-back. We kept slashing heads off of mobs and decapitating them. They were trying to penetrate us, and more and more kept spawning. Oof. Oof. I started to take damage.

   An arrow whizzed passed my ear, almost murdering me. If it was just two or three centimeters closer to my face, then I would've been murdered. Instead it purposely missed (I'm guessing it purposely did) my face and targeted a zombie. After turning into a puff of code, the rest of the mobs were probably pretty PO'ed, so they split into two groups; one that attacked my duo, and the second awkwardly sprinting over to where the projectile was launched from. After a minute or so, all of the monsters that went to capsize the archer were gone, and another volley of arrows rained on us. My partner and I tried our best not to let the arrows touch us, and we pretty much succeeded. When the area cleared up, I saw a silhouette of a human with a bow. I guessed that was the person who saved us and launched the attack on the creatures. After seeing me, he tilted his head. He then nocked an arrow in his bow and asked, "Alex, who is this noob?". "Who'd you just call a noob?" I questioned him. He still had his weapon pointed toward me. I then unsheathed my sword and threatened him to leave me alone. "Guys, guys, stop arguing! We need to finish our quest!" Alex said. "Wait... quest? You mean this guy is the one that the scripture was talking about?" The archer said, lowering his weapon. "Um.. yeah." Alex said. "Ok. So what's your name?" The unknown person asked me. "The name's Tom. And who are you?" "My name is Harold. People call me Snipe. You can guess why. Others call me Hellfire. You can call me whichever one you want." He explained, walking up to me. "Wanna stay at my place for the night?" He asked, gesturing at us to follow him. "That would be.... awesome. Thanks." We walked for a little bit until we reached his house. We all placed down our beds and went to sleep after a long and tiring day.

   The next morning we went out to explore some caves for iron. "I love cave spelunking!" I said as we exited the house. Harold offered his help. We accepted, just in case we needed a third person to help us on our trip. At first we didn't really find anything, and we just explored. As we walked, I heard the faint sound of music. I recognized it; Hitman by Kevin Macleod. As we explored the tunnels more, the faint noise became a little louder. We then neared a room, with a chest in the middle. The song was nearing to its mysterious end. I walked straight to it, and opened the chest. I tilted my head, and the music ended.

                                                                                                -=+=-

  WELCOME TO THE 76TH GAME!

Sorry. I just had to.

  So... How's it going? Like the first chapter? If you like this book, you're free to leave any comments or votes. Maybe you can share this book to friends or loved ones or other random Wattpadians. So, yeah. If my books suck, I'm sorry for you. My books are the best. Haha lol my books may suck. If you really really really just wanna criticize me, just PM me. That's all I gotta say. And if I get the British spelling and stuff wrong, sorry because I'm Murican. 

Got milk?

No.

                                                                                            -=+=-