Hi. I'm Kai From Ninjago!

Adam's POV

The diamond sword in my hand almost decapitated that little British 10-year-old squeaker, but I had to hesitate when someone kicked the door behind us. I turned my head around to see two waiting to kill Ant, Cave, and me. There was one with a bow, and another with a diamond sword: Ian and Crainer. They both pointed their weapons directly toward our faces. "Adam, don't do it." Ian said, still pointing his sword at my sunglasses.. "I will. Now get out before I kill you." I pointed my sword toward him, and Cave unsheathed his sword, and Ant pulled out a bow. The kid was squirming, so then Ant pulled out a potato and stuffed it in his pie hole. "Why are you giving him food?!" I asked. "Don't worry, it's poisonous, so even if he tries eating it, he'll get poisoned. "Good." I replied. "Get out, now." Crainer commanded. If he shot, he would've killed me. I lowered my sword. "Come on!" Crainer nagged impatiently. But I just stood there, stalling them. "OK THEN. Time to be very very gentle on Sky." Ian told his friend, walking up to me.
I was terrified out of my mind. Ian gently placed the sharp tip of his blade under my chin. By now, I was shaking in fear. My sword slipped out of my hand, and a tear rolled down my cheek. He said my trigger word. I thought he would've never said that word. But he did. I then simply dropped to the floor, crying. "Why is he crying?" Crainer asked and tilted his head. "Just... don't worry about it." Ian told Crainer. My vision soon blurred from tears, and–

============================================================
Harold's POV

   I woke up to see myself at the edge of what looked like a town. All of the buildings seemed to be made of wood and stone. I thought everything would be safe, until I heard screaming and explosions. They started becoming more frequent. And they got closer and closer. I kept walking and walking until someone dropped a piece of TriNitroToluene (TNT) above my head. I jumped to the side, and luckily, survived the explosion. Sadly, the sandy ground and wall didn't handle it too well, and there was an opening in the building. I snuck into it, getting my bow ready. Feeling something tapping on my shoulder, I turned around to see a girl with a black bandana on her face, ninja-turtle style. I pointed the weapon at her face. "Who are you?" She asked me. She had a very Western accent.
"I'm Kai from Ninjago."
It took her a few seconds to realize that I wasn't Kai from Ninjago.
She pulled out a piece of TNT. "Who are you?" She asked again.
"Ok, ok. My name is Harold."
"I can tell you're an outsider. Why are you here?"
"I was laying in the sand when I woke up. I have no idea why I'm here."
"Where was the last place you were before you woke up here?"
"Me and my friend Tom busted through a house near the woods. I don't think it was anywhere near here."
"Holy Notch," she said, "you were probably brought here by bandits."
"Ya think?"
She put her TNT away and turned around. "Well, I don't know what to do with you." And she walked away.
  Then I felt a hand grab the back of my shirt, and I was pulled away into darkness.

-=+=-