A 'Hero' Captures My Friend

Harold's POV

  I wish I could've just stopped Tom from opening that chest. But as always, I was too slow and almost got us killed. Wanna know why? Because there was a bomb under that chest. Wait, no. Trapped chest. Since they set off redstone when opened, the TNT was set ablaze, which wasn't very good. If it wasn't for the sound, we would've all been blown to smithereens. I clutched both Alex's and Tom's arms and yanked them behind me. We all exited the cavernous area just to see the place blow up right behind us. I then stood to catch my breath, but everything turned black and white and I heard a villainous laugh echo in the distance. A figure appeared in front of me, floating a few blocks in the air. "Puny humans. That was just the first of my tests. You will see many more coming! So... What should I do now?" He laughed. I tried to look him in the eyes, but they were pearl white and pretty blinding. "I know what you should do: go in someone else's business and leave us alone right now!" Tom ordered, drawing his sword. "Nah. How about I do this!" He summoned an enderman and pointed at Alex. The enderman then teleported to her, grabbed her, and forced her hands behind her back, clutching it tightly. It then teleported them both to the person's side. "Oh, and by the way, my name's Herobrine. You can call me Hero for short." He said, snapping his fingers, (no physics!) which then teleported himself, Alex, and the enderman.

"Oh, god." I said as we sat down thinking what to do next. "I wish I could just stick my sword in his head. He's like a tick." Tom said, sharpening his blade. I wished that too, because, well... I kinda like Alex. Ok. There. You can start laughing like, Harold, she's never gonna like you back! Well, she might one day. Otherwise, I'm a goner. So we walked around aimlessly, not knowing what to do, until Tom finally had an idea. "Hey, y'know how we wanted to go mining before that, erm, incident happened? Well, we could just do it right now, since night hasn't fallen upon us yet." He suggested. "That sounds good, but if anything happens, we only have two people because one was stripped from us." I continued, pointing to the nearest non-obliterated cave. We walked over there and started exploring. "And this time, please be a little more careful and don't screw us up badly," I told him, a smile plastered on my face, "so we don't commit suicide on accident." We immediately found a few blocks of iron ore, which was all in one clump. "Eight in one group?" Tom inquired, scratching his head. "Well, that's pretty good," I said. After mining for the rest of the short Minecraft day, we returned home right before monsters started to spawn, and then went to sleep. I felt bad when I saw the third empty bed in the room. I thought about her for a while. Ok. I started to have a little unhealthy obsession for her, but she was still a part of our group, and we were going to get her back.

-=+=-

So, that was pretty good. So Harold is part of the team now, and Alex is taken captive by the 'hero'. And I use the term 'so' too much, also. Anyway, I did that. I like mysteries. And I don't know what to do right now. So this is DarthAwesome369 signing out.

I am Spock.

DarthAwesome369

-=+=-