Why Can't My Heart Just Stop Beating?

Three Months Later

Yuma's P.O.V

Lucy remained emotionless but I felt even worse because it was me who caused her to be like this. I wanted her to talk to me. To notice me. To care for me like I cared for her.

Then again it was my fault why she felt this way in the first place. Then I had another feeling. A needy feeling for her blood. I had to quench my thirst. I walked over to Lucy and yanked her into an empty hallway. I pinned her to the wall and ripped the top of her uniform.

I bit her from her neck to her shoulder. I stopped as I heard a sniffle. I backed away and looked at her. I saw her tears. I was happy to see emotion coming from her. I also felt bad because she was crying from the pain I caused her. I hugged her. I didn't want to let her go. I held her tighter than before.

" Dry your tears and don't tell anyone about this. " I said coldly. She glared before she nodded in understanding. I might have been too harsh while saying that. I began to feel worse. I made her cry.

"Fine," She said before she walked away.

I made her in even more pain than she had before. It was my fault. I looked back at Lucy. I saw someone else comforting her. Why is she with him and not me. I want to be the only one who makes her feel better. Should I just let him have her?

" Oi, what are you doing with my Lucy?"

" Yuma"

"Oh, I didn't know you two were dating."

" Were not" I kissed Lucy. I didn't care that the guy left I wanted to be with her. I felt the tears sliding down her face. I backed away. I kissed her. I was happy to do that. I felt a hard blow make a connection to my face. I looked at her angered yet pained. I pinned her to the wall.

" What was that for?"

" That was my first kiss."

"So what"

"That's important to me. " More of her tears fell.

"You wouldn't mind if I did that again right?" She blushed and looked angered.

" Of course I-" I pressed my lips against her's. Lucy but my lip hard. I backed away and looked at her. Then smirked and kissed her again. Then let her go walking away sucking on my now bloody lip.