The Notes of Her Emotions

Normal P.O.V

Lucy was scared. She knew she was stuck in an unwanted wasteland full of fangs. Fangs filled with pain and hatred. Lucy hated the fact she couldn't leave the mansion. She hated it so much it frightened her.

She sat at home waiting for the rest of the Mukami household to arrive. She didn't know what to do until then.

Yuma had banned Lucy's contact from the fairy tail guild. Life is so cold. 'Whoever created this mission has a dark mind. Unless the person did not know what had laid behind its dark walls.'

Lucy was stopped in thought when she heard the front door open and looked at her lap. Lucy knew it would just be another day of torture and suffering ahead of her. She knew crying was useless. Useless to Azusa, Kou, Yuma, and Ruki. Yuma looked at the fairy tail mage's cold and emotionless brown eyes. He laughed at her.

"You took a shorter time to lose hope than Yui." Lucy rose her head to see him.

"Who is Yui?"

"Yui is someone from many years ago."

"What happened to her?" He didn't say anything. Lucy sunk down her head knowing she wouldn't get an answer. He laughed at her again. He laughed at how fast she gave up. Lucy started to regret not being able to show her emotions again as she uses to.

She started to feel as if she was becoming weak. She gave up and walked to her room. She guessed that if she couldn't have any contact she will write her story. She would express her fears and suffer for the rest of her time there in the Mukami household. Lucy began to write her story.

Lucy's P.O.V

November 18

I came into the Mukami estate for a mission. The atmosphere was so cold and dark. I ignored my feeling and decided to keep on completing my mission. I continued walking only to meet Yuma. He seemed to be filled with anger.

Yet even though I just met him I felt like he would be the last person I saw before I took my last gasp of life. I suffered consequences of meeting him. Now I know that I should have listened to the bad feeling I had.

Yuma's a vampire. I know I shouldn't have ever taken this mission, but the dream mama had said It is the right thing to do. Even if I hate this mission I will be strong for her.

November 20

He laughed at me. Yuma laughed at me being so emotionless. I couldn't do anything. I feel weak compared to him. I feel weak because I chose to sit there and do nothing. I won't let him get to me. I will never let him get to me. I will do this mission for you, mama.

Normal P.O.V

Yuma walked into the room and seen Lucy now asleep with a book in her hand. He picked up the book and read what Lucy wrote. He saw the tear stains on the pages.

"I made Lucy cry. I only wanted her to make her tougher. Not hurt her. Vampires can hurt you, Lucy. I just want to make you able to save yourself." He looked at her and seen the tear marks on her face. Yuma put down the book and left feeling like he was cruel to Lucy. The next day at school Yuma saw Lucy. With the still emotionless look on her face. Lucy looked at him.

'You probably enjoy my pain.' She thought then looked away. "Lucy" Lucy continued to walk away. Breaking Yuma's heart even more.