I'm Sorry Part Two

Normal P.O.V

"Yuma," Lucy said gently. Yuma's heart began to pound even harder. He sniffled.

"What," He said coldly.

"Your crying"

"No, I'm not"

"Then what is it?"

"I have water leaking from my eyes."

"Yeah, and there called tears. " Lucy smiled at him.

"Shut up I'm not crying. " Yuma said and began to walk away. Lucy went after him.

"I love you," Lucy said as she gently wiped away the tears in Yuma's eyes and kissed him. She then walked away but stopped.

"I told you I love you so now I want your response. " Lucy said with her back facing him.

"I loved you Lucy but now I'm deeply in love with you. I know I hurt you but I didn't want you to be an easy target. I would hate to see you hurt if you fell in love."

"But I'm in love with you and if I wasn't ready for the pain I wouldn't have fallen in love in the first place. " Lucy said as she turned to face him.

"Are you really ready to suffer my pain?"

"If I am going to be with you Yuma-Kun then yes." Yuma walked up to Lucy and kissed her.

I am in love with you and You're all I think of day and night." Lucy smiled at him.

"Yuma" She hugged him tightly.

"Just don't tell anyone I said that or I will mark you again."

"Hai Hai Yuma-Kun "Lucy started to walk away.

"One more thing don't call me that."

"Hai Hai Yuma-sama"

"That either"

"Okay senpai" He sighed.

"Fine senpai"

"Yata!"

"Shut up your too loud you might attract wolves

"Shut up your too loud you might attract wolves." He said as he threw his apple.

"If there is a wolf will you save me?"

"Maybe...or no "

"Haha" Lucy laughed sarcastically.

"No, I will save you because I love you Lucy Heartfilia and I want you to be mine forever. "

"And I love you too, Yuma Mukami

"And I love you too, Yuma Mukami."