She Is Perfect

Lucy's p.o.v

(Writing into diary)

January 6th

Yuma is an idiot. He is such a pervert and I don't know why but if I am in class and try to talk to my only partner next to me or ask him a question he comes from nowhere and interrupts so easily. Him being a popular guy causes more guys and girls to notice.

I don't want to bring that much attention. Then he just smirks at me each time he looks at me. It was because of the accidental kiss, wasn't it? Then his beautiful eyes and smile. Why must I feel like this. Yuma you idiot what are you doing to my heart? Then there is Bruce, I think I might like him. Maybe maybe not my heart continues to go to Yuma.

"Boo!"

"Ahhh!" I quickly closed the diary and looked at the person behind me. I saw a tall, tan skinned long haired guy with brown eyes.

"Yuma!"

"What are you writing about." I pretended to act calm as he looked at me.

"Nothing" He moved his face close to mine.

"Really" I felt the blush grow on my face. Yuma grabbed the diary behind me and began to read it, causing me to jump up and try to grab it from him but he lifted the book even higher as he read it.

"Yuma, you baka!" Curse my height for being so short. He smirked with a visible blush on his face then it stopped.

"Who is Bruce?"

"No one"

"No one huh?" He smirked again as he read the rest.

"You like me, huh?"

"No!" He moved near me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"Really?"

"Yeah" I was backed up into a corner.

"Kou!!" Kou came in and chuckled.

"He likes you."

"Yeah right"

"Someone is blushing~"

"Shut up" I giggled

"Awe does Yuma have a crush on me?"

"Shut up"I and Kou began to dance around.

"Yuma has a crush, a giant crush, he just won't admit, what his heart wants~"

"You two shut up, Lucy I need to talk to you." Lucy and Kou stopped their dancing as they looked at Ruki.

"This is important." Lucy walked with Ruki.

"It's has been seven months." Lucy nodded.

"You know you can't truly leave until you tell him you like him."

"He knows already."

"He wants to hear it from you. Tell him by tomorrow. "

"Ruki"

"Those are my orders." Ruki walked out of the room.

"The thing is, it's just not that easy."