Machiko Inuzuka

Happy Turkey Day!!! 🦃 That's all I have to say.

Machiko's P.O.V

I wake up and pull the covers over my head.

"Come on, Machiko! Your gonna be late!" Anko yelled, yanking the covers off my bed.

"I wanna sllleeeeeep..." I groaned.

"Don't make me get the water." Anko threatened.

"Okay, okay! I'm up!" I say, shooting out of bed. One time, when I didn't wake up, Anko had poured a whole glass of ice water on my head.

"Good. Now I'll leave you to get dressed." Anko said, leaving my room. I out on a short black skirt with a belt, a maroon shot sleeved belly shirt with a fishnet underneath, black ninja shoes that went halfway up my lower leg and wrappings that went just below my knees. I out on some black fingerless gloves and went to the bathroom to do my hair.

I look in the mirror and frown at my two different colored eyes. I cover the left one, which is green, with my strawberry blonde hair, and left my right one, which is blue, alone. My hair went down to my waist when it's down, and I always put it in a high pony tail on the right side of my head. I did that, then walked out of my room.

"What took you so long?" My dog, Tomohiro asked. He was a giant black and white husky with gray eyes. And by giant, I mean almost bigger than a full grown horse. That big.

"Sleep." I replied, grabbing a banana. I ate it quickly, then pet Tomohiro. (Oh, and if you didn't know, I'm an Inuzuka. I have the red triangles on my cheeks, yes.)

"Aren't we going to the hospital?" Tomohiro asked. I nodded.

"We're meeting our new team there. We're also going to see their old Sensei. The Hokage wouldn't tell me who it was though." I replied.

"K. Then we should get going. It's already 9 AM." He said. I nodded again.

"Let's go then." I said, walking out the door. Tomohiro followed, walking next to me.

"Do you have any idea who the old Sensei is?" He asked. Shook my head.

"I already told you. The Hokage wouldn't tell me anything. He said I should find out for myself." I replied.

"Dang it." Tomohiro huffed.

"Hey, we're late. Mind giving me a ride?" I asked.

"Rrr... Fine." He growled. I smiled, jumping on his back. I grabbed Tomohiro's fur on his neck as he ran toward the hospital.

*****

"What room?" Tomohiro asked.

"1875." I replied, walking down the hallway. I stopped in front of the hospital door that supposedly had my new team I had to lead and their old Sensei inside.

"Here we go then." Tomohiro said, walking in. I walked in behind him, and pulled back the curtain.

"Emiko?!" I exclaimed. The girl in the bed turned toward me.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" She asked. I wasn't surprised she didn't recognize me. It'd been many years since we've seen each other. The Hokage also told me that she had been in a coma and might not remember much yet.

"I-It's me. Machiko." I said. Emiko's face twisted in confusion. I could see her trying to remember.

"Wait... Machiko? From my old team?" She asked. I nodded.

"Don't forget me!" Tomohiro piped in.

"Yeah. We were on team 2 together." I said, ignoring Tomohiro.

"I remember now..." Emiko mumbled.

"Me too!" Tomohiro tried again.

"Who's the dog?" She asked. I laughed as Tomohiro pouted from being forgotten.

"I'm sorry! I'm still having trouble remembering things." Emiko said.

"That's my dog, Tomohiro." I replied.

"Right. The talkative one." Emiko said. I snorted with laughter.

"It's not funny!" Tomohiro protested.

"It so is! And it's true!" I replied, laughing more.

"Um, Emiko Sensei? Who is she?" A little girl asked. An Inuzuka. I recognized her from around. Her name was Hana. She had a small little brown and white dog with her. Tomohiro seemed to notice and went over there to check him out.

"I'm sorry. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Inuzuka Machiko. I'm your new Sensei." I said.

"And you know Emiko Sensei?" Another blonde girl asked. She looked like a Yamanaka. She looked a lot like Ino. She had two braids going down each shoulder and baby blue clothes. She had the same eyes as Ino.

"We were on the same team as kids. Like you two are right now." I replied. She nodded. I noticed another man sitting next to Emiko on the bed. He was reading a book with a bright orange cover. The man had gray hair that stuck up in the air, a black mask that covered his face up to his nose, and his ninja headband covered his left eye. Kakashi Hatake.

"An Inuzuka, huh?" He said to himself.

"She's great. I trust Machiko with them." Emiko whispered to him. I smiled to myself.

"Well, we better get going, kids. We have a mission today." I said. They both nod and stand up. I realize there isn't a third person and get curious.

"Where's the third person?" I asked. They all looked away, frowning.

"He... He died." Emiko said. I knew not to question anymore. I nodded, then walked out of the room.

"Nice to see you again! Hope you get well soon!" I yell over my shoulder, as the kids follow me. I see her smile, then realize she's holding Kakashi's hand.

"Could it be? The Copy Cat Ninja of the Leaf has a soft spot?" I thought. I almost laughed out loud thinking about that.