Iruka

Iruka's P.O.V

I head there was a new girl coming to help me in the classroom. I hear roumors that she is Kakashi's girlfriend, and that she had been in a coma for a while.

I prepared the classroom for the day, and I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said, assuming it was Emiko. The door slid open and a young woman walked in.

"Ah, Emiko, hello." I said, putting some papers down.

Emiko had brown hair in a pony tail going down to her waist. She wore a blue crop top with a fishnet underneath. Emiko also had on black leggings and the normal blue ninja shoes. She wore her headband around her left arm, and her right arm was in a case.

"Hi... I'm, are you Iruka?" She asked. I nodded.

"Welcome to my classroom. I'm very glad to have you here to help." I said. Emiko smiled.

"I'm happy to be here!" She replied. I smiled back and motioned for her to come over. The walked over to my little podium and I noticed she had a little limp. I payed no mind to it.

*****

"Hello children!" I said as the kids filed into the classroom and sat in their seats.

"Who's the girl?" I heard one on the students whisper.

"I don't know, but I think she's the girl dating Kakashi." Someone replied. I looked over at Emiko and I saw her blushing a little. She must've head the kids.

"Alright! Let's get started!" I said, once I made sure everyone was present.

"Who's the new lady?!" One of the kids yelled. Konohamaru.

"I was just going to get to that." I replied, chuckling a little.

"This is Emiko. She's here to help out in the classroom until she's healed enough to go on missions again." I explained.

"What happened to her?" One of the other kids yelled.

"Now, don't blurt." I said. The kid rolled his eyes.

"Emiko was in an accident on one of her recent missions." I said.

"Her Emiko!" Konohamaru yelled. "Are you dating Kakshi Hatake??" Emiko's face turned a little pink.

"Um.. Y-yes, I am." She replied.

"Are you guys going to get married?" Konohamaru asked. Emiko's face turned a darker red.

"Konohamaru! Don't be rude!" I scolded.

"What? I'm just asking." He replied innocently. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just start class." I mumbled.

*****

"Okay, let's go outside and work on our shuriken throwing." I said, opening the classroom door. All the kids ran out before I could do anything else. I looked back atEmiko and rolled my eyes. She laughed and we walked out together.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked when Emiko and I caught up to the kids at the training ground.

"Oh! Me! Pick me!" They all yelled at once.

"How about... You. Udon!" I said, pointing to the kid who always has snot hanging out of his nose.

Udon slowly walked to the range, taking out 3 shuriken. He threw them at one of the logs, his stance a bit off. All of his shuriken hit the log, but they were on the edge.

"Good job!" Emiko explained. Udon smiled.

"Nice job Udon. Go retrieve you shuriken now." I said. He smiled again and got his weapons, beaming.

"Okay, next is Moegi!" I said when Udon got back.

"Yes!" Moegi yelled, pushing her way to the front of the crowd.

"Go ahead when you ready." I said, studying the way she throws her shuriken. I could see Emiko doing the same think out of the corner out of my eye.

I glanced at Emiko after Moegi threw get shuriken. She met my eyes, smiled, and looked away. I smiled too and felt my face heat up a little.

"Wow, amazing Moegi!" Emiko said. Moegi walked over to Emiko after she retrieved her shuriken.

"Hey there! Nice job!" Emiko said, giving her a high give.

"Thanks Emiko Sensei!" Moegi replied.

"You know, next time you throw you should take your time to aim. I noticed you threw them very quickly." Emiko said.

"Okay, I'll try." Moegi replied.

"Your doing great though! Just remember to take your time." Emiko said and Moegi ran off to join her friends.

"I will! Thanks Sensei!" She replied, waving.

"Wow, your very good with kids." I said to Emiko. She shrugged.

"I used to have a little sister. Kids are fun." She replied.

"Used to?" I though. I decided not to ask her about that and keep going with the kids.

"Up next is... Oh... Konohamaru..." I mumbled, knowing it wasn't going to end well.

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated. I was completely packed with the holidays and then New Years, and then I had to go back to school... I'll try to update more often now :)

See ya~