Tsunayoshi Sawada~Pick up line 1

I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. 

Tsuna was at his favourite restuarant in Namimori.it was a peaceful day, no reborn, since it was his free day and no gokudera. just him. he was enjoying the peacefulness. Until, you came.

You were beautiful. it wasn't like all of the other girls who would throw temselves at him, because he was decimo. they were... fake. you... you were real and a different kind of beauftiful all together. your kind of beauty... it was natural beauty. He had heard over the years about how attractive he had become, and bianchi was always rambling on about he should find his true love.

He remembered asking what exactly what that was. She laughed and toldhim about his heart beating faster, cheeks heating up and butterflies... lots of butterflies. He had never really believed her.

Until now, until you.

Infact, he was so taken with you, he walked straight into a wall. Immediately,being the kind hearted soul you were,you ran over to help him up. As your hand touched his you felt a warm spark, and your heart beat faster. 

As you and tsuna looked into each other's eyes. You finally understood.

You had found love

and so had he~

So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.