Enma Kozato~ Pick Up Line 9

Do you have a bandaid?

Enma close his eyes and took the hits, without emotion. This had happened so man times it almost didn'thurt anymore. Especially when all that was on his mind was you. 

Flashback

Enma was getting beat up and bullied again, eyes closed, peoples rumors and hurtful words echoing in his brain. Because all schools are the same, the strong attack the weak. He was weak. He felt himself get pulled up from the ground, here comes the big punch- only to be dropped to the ground roughly, scraping his knee in the meantime. 

"You leave him alone!"

Someone had slapped the lead bully! As he looked up, his crimson red eyes met your e/c ones. But the look in your eyes was different from others, it wasn't cold. Nor was it pitying or one of disgust. It was warmth and it was a look he hadn't seen in a while.

You glared at the bully and turned your head to Enma and smiled brightly at him.

"Come on Enma, they aren't worth our time." Your hands entwined with his and you lead him away, stunning the bullies. 

When you took him to the nurses office, cleaned his wounds with a smile on your face and held him with such a gentle touch, he couldn't help but feel his heart flutter and a blush that matched his hair lit up his face.

"T-t-hank y-you (l-l/n)-san"

"Please call me (name)-chan~"

Flashback end.

Suddenly he heard a scream peirce through the emplty hallways. It kind of sounded like... your voice. Slamming the bullies to the wall he gave them no more attention and instead ran in the direction of yur voice. 

Hang on a little longer (Name)! I'm coming for you!

When he turned a corner, he saw you in tears, a senior, pressing you to the wall, his lips almost tuching yours. His eyes burned with hatred and his dark side came out. 

No one touched his (Name).

He punched the senoir's face with the force of gravity itself and wasted no time throwing him to the side,satisfied he had heard a crunch.

"Name-chan, are you alright?" The fire in his eyes died and what was left was care and concern. His hands grasped yours tighely and he pulled you in for a hug.

He was glad you were alright.

Cause I scraped my knee falling for you~