Yamamoto Takeshi~ Pick up Line 6

I play field...

Yamamoto was never short on girls (rabid fangirls) hitting on him. He had always treated them with smiles and respect but they had never caught his eye, or heart. He was always so focused on baseball, protecting his friends and his kantana, he simply didn't have time for romance.

But he would never forget the day you came into his classroom, smiled as bright as the sun and stole his heart away. At first he didn't know what he was feeling. How your smiles seemed to colour his world or how your eyes twinkled like the stars in the sky. He just loved every single aspect of you.

It was his finals in baseball and he was losing determination. He was worrried, his mind on other things, about the mafia, tsuna, gokudera, squalo, his old man... Your voice, cut through the see of voices, "I believe in you Yamamoto-kun!" As he looked up, your smile, lit up his world and he couldn't help but win!

For you.

Afterwards he caught you just as you were about to leave. "So, Y.N-chan,you know how i play field?"

You gave him another encouraging smile.

"I think i hit a homerun with you!"

He would never forget that cute blush you gave him~

And i hit a homerun with you~