College!Irie Shoichi~ Pick up line 8 <3

I less than three you…..

Irie was used to being alone, used to being the "geeky nerd with ginger red hair and stomach problems". his school life was horrible, he was bullied and excluded and the only reason he was still in school was because he needed a degree to become a technician. 

Well it was horrible until he met you~

You were new but when you came into his class he thought you were the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Your eyes sparkled and your smile melted his heart and his stomach felt as though there were a thousand butterflies inside. But he knew he had no chance, because he knew he wasn't the only one who thought you were beautiful. Immediately you became a part of the popular groups. Distant. Untouchable. 

Everyday his eyes would follow you. He would wonder when he would ever get the chance to talk to you.

Even though you were a part of the most popular group at school, your beautiful smile never changed and your eyes were still always full of warmth, kindness.

BAM! Irie was slammed into a locker, his books and papers flew to the ground scattered. "What the f*ck are you staring at nerd? (Y.N) is way out of your league, g*y boy! She's mine back the f*ck off!" The jock snarled, lifting irie up as his fist moved to punch him.

Irie flinched closing his eyes, ready for the pain... he heard a loud sound but felt no pain. His eyes opened and saw you had taken the punch for him. Your beautifu lskin was already starting to bruise, the jock had packed a hard punch. Your eyes glared up at the jock defiantly "Stop it! I do not belong to you! And he has done nothing wrong. BACK OFF!" 

"Hah! I can't believe you're defending a g*y geek like him! Come on babe, i know you didn't mean it, lets leave."

"No. I'm nt going to leave, you can take yourself out to dinner tonight because i am NOT dating a jerk like you."

Turning your back to the rude jock, your eyes softened as you lent out your hand to Irie.

Great she probably thinks i'm a weak nerd now... Irie thought.

 "Hi I'm (Y.N)! I'm sorry about him it's really nice to meet you!"

Irie blushed as he took your hand. "I-I'm I-Irie! It's n-nice to meet you to!" He stuttered cutely.

"Let me take you to the nurse's office, I-i mean if you don't mind of course!"

As he helped treat your bruise you found yourself attracted to the cute nerd.

~~~~~~~ A few months later~~~~~~

The popular groups kicked you out but you found the cute nerd more than willing to become your friend. 

"I-I u-umm lessthanthreeyou!" Irie suddenly blurted out, blushing red like a tomato before running away leaving you confused.

i less than 3 yo- OH! i <...3 you!" you thought! Awww~ Irie was just to cute.

The next day you found Irie shyly waiting for you at the schol gates. You smiled sweetly at him and kissed his cheek, leaving him stuttering and blushing like no tommorow. "i love you too"

Sure he was a nerd, but he would be your nerd~

(i < 3 you)