Prologue

It was a boring Saturday night at Stark Towers. Unusually, everyone had a night off and no one had plans, which was extremely rare. Tony was sick of sitting around doing nothing so he announced he had an idea for a game and told everyone to get an alcoholic beverage. He grabbed Clint and dragged him away to collect things for the game. After about 10 minutes, they returned and Tony explained the rules of '7 Minutes in Heaven'.
"So each object in this bag represents one of the guys in this room. Natasha, Wanda and (y/n) will each pick an object and whichever guy they pick will have to spend 7 minutes in the closet alone with her. Anything goes when you're in there, so don't hold back if things get a little frisky." Tony grins.

You look around the room at all the guys. Steve and Bucky sat side by side on the couch, Steve's cheeks were slightly blushed at Tony's words, whereas Bucky seemed brooding as always. Next to Bucky sat Loki who seemed very disinterested. However, on the opposite couch sat a very interested looking Thor, Pietro and Clint. Your eyes then scanned over to Bruce, who seemed extremely nervous, and you couldn't help but shoot him a sympathetic smile, after all he was a very shy person. Natasha and Wanda seemed just as cautious, but secretly as excited as you were.
Your eyes finally fell upon Tony. Big mistake. Tony's eyes locked with yours and he smiled widely.
"Okay then, (Y/n)! You're up!" He cheered, holding out the bag.

All eyes fell upon you as you blushed slightly and stood up. As you reached Tony, you cautiously placed your hand in the bag and felt around the objects.
"Who's the lucky guy gonna be?" Tony snickers.
Ignoring Tony, you pull out a...