Hair Ribbon (Thor)

Your fingers run along a thin thread. You twirl it around briefly before pulling it out of the bag. A small black ribbon hangs off your finger.

You look at Tony, confused.
"In case you're wondering, thats one of Thor's personal hair ribbons." Tony grins.
You look over to Thor who was slightly shocked that he was actually picked. He stands, giving you a genuine smile before heading into the closet.

You awkwardly follow him and soon you are locked in the cramped closet together. The room was small enough as it was, and with the size of Thor, you felt like if you moved away from the wall, you'd be practically hugging him.

Little did Thor, or any of the other Avengers, know that you had a rather large crush on the Asgardian God.
You felt extremely shy being in such a close proximity to the broad shouldered blondie.
"Uh, this is yours." You mumble, holding out the ribbon. However, as it's so dark, you misjudge his distance and punch him straight in the abdomen. Thor doesn't even flinch at the contact due to his armour and hardened abs. You praise the lack of light as your face burns a bright red.
"Oh, yes. Thank you." Thor fumbles to find your hand and pulls the ribbon through your slightly trembling fingers.

When the ribbon is back with it's rightful owner, an uncomfortable silence fills the room.
Thor, of course, is the one who breaks it.
"Tony explained this game so crudely." He explains. "I thought we would be savagely attacking each other in a passionate manner." His tone of voice is light and jokey, but somewhat questioning too.
Your cheeks burn even brighter than before, and you wouldn't be surprised if you looked like a jack-o-lantern.
"Well, we don't have to.. But that is one option." You reply, trying to keep your voice as steady as you could. God forbid you let Thor know how nervous, yet excited at the prospect of being alone with him, you were.
"Lady (Y/n)! It would be an honour to kiss such a beautiful Midgardian as yourself!" He announces, his voice becoming more confident, and therefore louder.

When you don't reply to him due to being so caught up in your own fantasies playing out in your head, Thor speaks once again.
"If you do not want to, that is okay." His voice back down to a quieter, more nervous tone.
"No, no." You stutter out, desperate not to miss this opportunity. "Prince Thor, it would be an honour for me, too." You speak, timidly.

Thor lets out a hearty chuckle before placing a large hand upon your waist. You instantly tense, but when his lips push into yours you forget about any nerves you had.

Wrapping your arms behind his neck, he pulls you close to him. The kiss is deep and passionate and you can't remember anyone ever kissing you with such meaning and importance. Maybe it was a God thing?

Both of Thor's hands wrapped around your waist, pulling your feet off the ground. You wrapped your legs around his waist, and he was happy that he could stand straight now. After all, he had to bend down quite far to reach your lips. He placed one hand half on the back of your thigh, half on your butt, and the other hand rested on your cheek.
You praised how strong he was momentarily, before becoming solely focused on the kiss once more.

Thor pulls back momentarily to look at you in awe.
"You taste like strawberries." He beams.
You give him a slightly confused look, then remember the strawberry wine you'd been drinking. You open your mouth to apologise but he speaks first.
"I love strawberries! Another!"
Your heart pounds in your chest, scared he might drop you to the floor like he may have if you were a tasty hot beverage he enjoyed. Luckily, he didn't. Instead, he brought his lips back to their previous location, beginning their fight for domination with yours once again.

Sadly, it's over all too soon when you notice a bright light flood into the room and hear Tony wolf whistling.
Thor carefully, but swiftly, drops you to your feet, allowing you to adjust your clothing and hair.
You quickly walk out of the closet, walking back to your seat and sitting down next to Natasha.
"Learn anything interesting in there, bud?" Tony asks Thor, a sleazy grin on his face.
"Yes actually!" Thor booms. "Lady (Y/n) tastes divine!"

Tony's eyebrows shoot up, the rest of the Avengers begin laughing and cheering, clearly taking Thor's statement as an innuendo.
"And I would very much like to taste her again." Thor adds, looking pleased with himself.
"Thor, stop talking!" You blush furiously.
"Do you not wish to go on a, what do you say here, date?" He asks.
"Yes, I'll go on a date with you, just stop talking!" You rush, hoping the embarrassment would end already.
"I shall hold you to that promise. Here, this will remind you." He takes your left hand in his carefully.

He uses his large fingers to wrap the thin black ribbon around your ring finger, tying it into a pretty little bow.