Silver Coin (Pietro)

Your fingers trail over something cold and rounded. Out of pure curiosity you pull it out of the bag, not even taking a second to think about who it could represent. When the object comes into view you realise it's a silver coin. You give Tony a confused look and he begins to elaborate.
"Silver coin! Quicksilver, you're up!" He gestures toward Pietro. Pietro chuckles and stands up, zooming past you in a gush of wind into the cupboard.
"Someone's eager!" Tony wiggles his eyebrows at you, before pushing you into the cupboard by your shoulder blades.

You stumble into the darkness, the door slamming behind you. You hear a key in the lock and realise there's no backing out now. The cupboard is dark but you can still see due to the light coming through the gaps around the door. You notice Pietro standing in the centre of the room and you walk further into the closet, resting your back against the wall.

"Tony tells me this game is for kissing, no?" Pietro asks, his accent making you weak at the knees.
"W-well, um, it can be." You stutter.
Truth is, you've always had a little bit of a crush on Pietro. You were just too shy to say anything to him.
You hear Pietro chuckle. "Do you want it to be?"
You don't speak, too scared of what you will say to him.
"Cat got your tongue?" Pietro asks again.
"No." You reply, bluntly.
"Well then, can I have it?"
You laugh out loud at his forwardness and he hums in admiration.
"Aah, that laugh! So adorable."

You blush like crazy, glad of the dim lighting in the cupboard. You realise that now is your chance, Pietro is practically offering himself to you, you should take it!
"Yes." You barely whisper.
"What?" He asks, abruptly stopping his laugher.
"Yes, Pietro, you can have my tongue." You realise how ridiculous this sounds, but if it works, you'll take it!
"Really, (y/n)?" All cockiness left Pietro's voice and he now sounded as nervous as you felt.
"Just kiss me, Pietro!" You sigh somewhat nervously, but you still feel a little more confident knowing that he's as unsure as you are.

Without any further hesitation, Pietro walks over to you. You still had your back pressed against the wall, so Pietro placed his hands on the wall either side of your shoulders. Your breath hitched in your throat and he slowly brought his lips to yours.
For someone constantly moving so fast, his kiss was slow and sweet. It seemed as though he was cautious, almost testing. You slide your tongue along his bottom lip, wanting to deepen the kiss. He steps back at this and looks at you dumbfounded.

"(Y/n)" It sounds like a question. "The ever shy (y/n) is so forward. I like it." He seems to contemplate something, and he stands motionless for too long, so you step forward, attaching your lips to his once more.
He instantly forgets whatever he was thinking and his hands move to your waist, pushing you back to the wall. You repeat your actions, sliding your tongue along his bottom lip. He allows you access this time and pushes his tongue into your mouth, soon beginning a wrestle for dominance. Pietro was extremely talented with that tongue, and your hand tangles itself in his silver hair, earning a slight moan from him. You hear the key in the lock and Pietro starts to separate from you. In a last attempt to impress him you capture his bottom lip in between your teeth and he moves back. You gently tug on his bottom lip before freeing it from your grasp.
"Jesus, (y/n)." Pietro gasps slightly. You smile proudly, knowing you've left quite an impression on the speedster.

The door opens quickly and Tony stands in the doorway.
"Times up!" He shouts, looking disappointed that he didn't walk in on anything. Tony sulks, walking back in to the room. You begin to walk past Pietro, toward the door, but he places a hand on your stomach to stop you.
"Hey, would you like to go on a, uh.. date with me?" He blushes. "There's a new movie at the theatre if you fancy it?" His velvety accent sounding so cautious makes you melt. How could you say no to that?

"Sure." You smile, walking out of the room. In the bright light of the living area you see the blush on Pietro's face as he leaves the closet. You also giggle at the mess you'd left his hair in. Pietro sits next to Wanda on the couch and she proceeds to fix his hair, giving you a knowing grin as she does so.