9[the one where Percy finds out]

~Piper~
I was staring to suspect that something was up with Annabeth. She had never missed a game of capture the flag.
Even the boys played (Connor and Travis spent all the time complaining that their combined powers made it unfair).
So I went to confront her.
I turned up at the Athena cabin and knocked on the door. Malcome answered the door.
"Oh hey Piper," Malcome said.
"Hey Malcome, is Annabeth in?" I asked.
"Yer, I'll try to tear her away from her research," he said, he stepped into the cabin and came back a few minutes later towing Annabeth.
"C'mon Annabeth we're going on a walk," I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me from the cabin.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Annabeth asked.
"There's something up with you," I stated,"now you can either tell me, or I can make you tell me."Annabeth sighed and sat down on the grass. I sat down next to her."so what's wrong?"
She looked me in the eyes,"Piper..." She started. But I cut her off.
"I don't want to hear excuses Annabeth, just tell me what's up!"
She stared off towards the Poseidon cabin."Piper." She turned to look back at me,"I'm pregnant."

~3rd Person~
The two girls sat in the middle of the original U of the cabins. Not far away stood a figure in the shadows listening.
'I'm pregnant' the words ran through their head over and over again.
She's pregnant.
You got Annabeth Pregnant!!??
I guess I did.
Well nah!
What am I going to do?
I don't know bro.
Me either.

HEY GUYS!!!
I'm soooooooooo sorry I left it this long to update!!!!
I got writers block AGAIN!!!!! And I've been pretty busy.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Remember to Vote, Comment and give me a follow!!
~Em xxx