26[the one with Leo's toolbelt]

~3 months later~
~Leo~
In the past three months all we've done is look through the endless piles of machinery to try to find the astrolobe. I've had curses thrown at me as well as objects due to my lack of organisation.
The rain, the frequent earthquakes and the tretrous winds and waters have only let up a few times, but one of those times was long enough for Annabeth, Piper and Atlanta to get over to bunker nine. They have also been helping to find it, but Will has been making Annabeth take breaks every few hours. Which everyone can tell she's starting to get really annoyed at him.
Infact we were all starting to be annoyed that it wasn't anywhere to be seen, I was cursing myself for not putting it somewhere easier to find.
At the moment we were all taking a short break and listening to Annabeth bicker with Will about not being able to help. And that was when I remembered where I had put the astrolobe. I reached into one of the pockets of my tool belt and pulled out the astrolobe.
"Hey guys," i said, everyone looked over to me and saw what was in my hand.
They all yelled in happiness, "where was it?" Jason asked.
I laughed nervously and rubbed the back of my neck, "it might've been in my tool belt."
They all stare at me with open mouths.
"You mean we've been looking for it for the past three months and it was in you're tool belt?" Ron asked raising his eyebrows.
"Uh, I guess," I said.
"Well that's bloody brilliant," Ron replied.
And then all at once, we all burst into hysterical laughter.

It's a little bit short, but they found the astrolobe!!
Would you guys go and check out some of my other books? It's just I'm writing this SuperHeroAU called NEW and I'm really low on readers, but it's like my favourite one to write.
Hope that you liked the chapter.
Remember to vote, comment and go check out my other books!
~Em xxx