32[the one with wood, rope and sails]

~Percy~
"What do you need us to do?" Nico asked.
Leo frowned, "wood, and rope, can any of you make sails?"
"Leo remember who you're talking to," I told him.
"And who might that be?" Leo asked.
Percy laughed, "you're talking to the son of the sea god!"

~3rd person~
<Ogygia>
The four boys set to work pretty quickly, Jason was gathering leaves that Percy was using to nimbly weave into a sail, Nico was gathering wood, and Leo was preparing a rig for the astrolobe.
"Done," Percy cried.
"Cool, start on some rope," Leo grinned.

<Camp Halfblood>
Annabeth sat on the beach patting her stomach. She was just past seven and a half months pregnant, and the hope was ebbing from her, she just couldn't depend on Percy being back in time.
"You okay?" Piper sat down next to Annabeth.
"I've been better," Annabeth sighed.
"I know the feeling," Piper put an arm around her friend's shoulder, Piper hadn't told anyone about the nausea that she had been feeling for the past few weeks, she knew the what that could meant and it scared her. Just as much as she knew it had scared her friend.
"You alright Pipes," Annabeth looked at her.
"Just missing Jason," she smiled, "but I suppose that I can't really complain to you, what with everything that you and Percy have been thorough."
"Hey you and Jason have been through your fair share," Annabeth laughed, "you can complain all you like."
"Have you seen Hazel latley?" Piper asked.
"Not, not for a couple weeks," Annabeth confessed, "her and Frank went back to Camp Jupiter, but she promised that she would be back for me giving birth."
Yer so did Jason, Piper couldn't help but think to herself.
"Hey guys," Calypso said. The two girls turned to look at Calypso.
"Hi," Piper ginned, "you okay?"
Calypso grimaced, "I'm not bad," she sat down next to Piper.
"But you're not good either," Annabeth finished, "that seems to be a common theme at the moment."
"You're not wrong," Calypso laughed.

<Ogygia>
"Seriously Percy how are you so fast at making rope?" Nico demanded.
"Nico that's like me asking how you summon ghosts!" Percy exclaimed, tossing another width of rope in Leo's direction.
"At this rate we will definitely be home in time," Jason grinned to himself.
"Don't be so sure," Leo warned, "time is hard here."

HEY GUYSSSSS, this isn't too short is it?
Anyway how have you been?
Oh thanks for asking, I'm okay thanks.
Oh cool!
Remember to vote, comment and build a random raft!
~Em xx