27[the one with the start of the quest]

~Annabeth~
The rain let up and we all sprinted to the big house. Leo stayed behind and started rigging the astrolobe up to Festus, keeping Harry with him so that they could get back.
We arrived at  the big house just as the rain started again. We rushed up to the rec room and sat back around the ping pong table.
"We should talk about who's going on the quest," Piper said after a while of silence.
"Well Leo has to go," Calypso said, "he's the only one who can understand Festus and use the astrolobe."
"And I'm-" I  started.
"No," Will looked at her, "we've been through this Annabeth you're pregnant."
"But I can still-"
"No," Will glared at me, "you're not going and I won't hear anymore of it."
I flopped back into my chair, annoyed and defeated.
"I'll go," Jason said, "I'm the reason that he died, the least I can do is help get him back."
"Me too," Nico said, "I need to apologise for stabbing him through the chest."

****

It didn't take Leo long to fit the astrolobe, when he had done he and Harry apperated back to the big house.
"It's done!" Leo declared, "who's coming with me? We've gotta get going."

****

Only a few hours later we were all back in bunker nine, ready to wave Jason, Nico and Leo off.
I still wasn't happy about not being able to go, and I kept casting Will death glares.
I had given Jason a letter to give to Percy when they found him. And strict instructions to give Percy a hard slap across the face from me. Everyone was hugging and saying goodbye, and eventually they three boys climbed onto the metal dragon and Festus headed for the exit of bunker nine, and flew off into the night.

Hi guys,
Hope you liked the chapter, again, I'm sorry that's it's a short one. Give me suggestions for what monsters they should meet on their quest to Ogygia.
Remember to vote, comment and leave me suggestions.
~Em xx