You have to go- Chapter 123

This chapter will be written in both Jay perspective.

Jay's POV

I'm glad to be okay. I'm more than happy to be alive. I have my family and that's great. I know the risks when it comes to being a cop, but sometimes that just goes out the window. Every cop knows the risks. We could get shot any day. I was shot. I survived that. The worst part besides surviving being shot is the recovery. Nobody really gets that. It's the fact that you want to get back to work. You want to just be able to do what you want. It's all about normalizing your life. That isn't really possible sometimes. We can't control everything!!!

Erin stayed home for me for a week. It was nice. We all could just be here. We have had so much time for the kids. It's good because they never have both of their parents home. I think it's good for all of us. I was healing well. Erin woke up " hey.." I smiled " Sleep well..?" She smiled " Yeah I did.." I smiled " You know you can go back to work.." She looked at me " Your okay..?" I smiled " I can't take care of myself.. it will be okay." She worried " I don't know if.. i'm ready!" I looked at her "Your ready! I'll be fine.. look.. it's always hard getting back.. but I want you too. I'll be able to be with the kids for a few more weeks. It's all good." I smiled " a couple more days.."

Here's a little update. Erin driving Jay crazy... no!!!

Hope you like this chapter! be sure to let me know what you think and any theories down bellow! :)