Go back- Chapter 130

I felt like we were finally getting back to normal. Well whatever normal is at this point. I don't even know what that is. Jay is coming back to work today. It's going to be nice for us. It will be good for both of us to be back at work. 

Jay got up and started getting ready for work. I just laid in bed. It was a rough night. It's been hard recently. Jay has been having his nightmares. He always tells me that it is nothing. I know it has to be more than that. I know the army was hard for him. It was a decision he choose, but it can be a lot on just one person. I don't know who can handle that. There's trauma that comes with that. With the recent advents, I get it. The shooting was awful. We thought it would last a while. I'm just glad he's okay, and he's going back to work. 

Jay saw me laying in bed " hey... we got to get to work.." I nodded " I know... but this bed is just so comfy.." Jay pulled my arm slightly, " Come on!!!" I laughed " ok... I'm up!!" Jay got the kids up. Jay went in Maddie's room " Maddie... time to wake up.." She stretched " Daddy nooo!" He laughed " yes Maddie girl!!!" We were all ready. It was time to get out the door. We drove to the daycare and everything was good. Jay took the kids inside. Maddie hugged him tight " Daddy your going to be careful?" Jay laughed " Yes... nobody messes with daddy!" Jay hugged Liam and Maddie tight  " have fun guys!!" Now we were getting ready to go to the district...