nothing yet- chapter 141

We have been trying for  little over a month now. Nothing has happened yet. I'm not pregnant yet. We've been just trying and hoping for the best. I know it will happen when the time is right. For now were just getting ready for what could happen. Anything can happen and we just want to be as ready as we can be. It's an exciting time, but for now. Were just keeping it safe. I stayed home with the kids whenever Jay wanted to go to Molly's with everyone. After a big case we would always go out. It helped things and it was like another way of celebrating. We had to celebrate after a kind of day like that. 

I walked in the bar, and there was Gabby. She smiled " hi Jay!" I laughed " hey Gabby how are things..?" She smiled " good... um beer" I laughed " yes beer is good!" She handed me my beer " so where's Erin tonight..?" I laughed " she's at home with the kids!" She laughed " oh... ya! Matt's home with our kids!" I asked " how do you do it four kids.. and all???" She laughed " really... I don't know how we do it.. with the twins we were first time parents and we had 2 then with Andy it was a little easier and with Luca it was like nothing. you just gotta take the time... having family helps!" I laughed " I hear that..."