Forbidden Secrets

As Master Splinter heads toward the exit, a light following behind him begins to gain on him... Seconds later, He darts out from behind the exit. But Michel was right there, which caused Master Splinter to stop and think about the baby turtles he had left behind.. So he went back into the exit, holding Michel in one arm.... Then immediately the light was back... It was the beast. The beast charged toward Splinter with a great amount of speed causing Splinter to trip, trying to run and Michel to fall out of his arms landing on his own two feet, with his very eyes being open... The beast charged toward Michel, causing Michel to cry which forms a barrier around him.
As Michel cries the sewage grounds begin to form a hole to an bottomless pit causing Master Splinter and the beast to fall in; this is where the fires of hell and the demons taunt them; Master Splinter cries as he falls... The sound of Michel crying gets louder.. A bubble begins to form around Master Splinter and he begins to rise out of the hole, the hole closing behind him...
"Wow! Son that was amazing!"
As Master Splinter begins to chant blessings over Michel, The cute and cuddly Michel begins to turn into a Night Fury looking beast: The front legs being hooves, the back being a lions' back legs. He was more appealing than the last beast. Unlike the linings of the last beast, he had two lightning shaped linings which were icy-blue.. His fur were of flagrant colours: reddish-orange.. As Master Splinter begin to compare him to the last beast, the creature spoke: His voice was very harmonic, he was singing as he spoke. His voice made Master Splinter cry and note to himself:
"This one will be one I'll work with yet."
The creature had a pearl in the center of his chest. It shone brighter than the moon.. His light wasn't as bright as the last beast... So Master Splinter went along with this melodious beast. "So what's your name kid?" Master Splinter asked... The creature spoke causing Master S to tear up:
" I am Rafael."
"Okay? Gotta be more specific than that." Master Splinter said confused..
" What would you like to know?" After Rafael begin to say these words, he gently whispered to himself:
"Raisin brain"
" You know for a cute and cuddly beast, you seem like a weakling !" Master Splinter cried angrily..(Wow someone has anger issues!)
This caused Rafael to tear up and Rafael tried so hard not to cry, Rafael knew deep down that he meant well; he was only kidding. That one one word was what made him go insane. He shed one tear which caused his form to transform into a beast who had the head of a horse with fiery red eyes with two sharpened shofars at the top. His front legs, both being a dragon's forearm and his back legs being giant split hooves with a crystalized tail which could do some damage just by poking you... His fur was a lightning-blue now and the lining on his fur had become reddish-orange... He had become an absent version of himself... His eyes were pearly white and the pearl was on his chest was gone.. It had positioned itself on his forehead. He had clean white teeth like a lions'.. Rafael's coating began to shine so bright that Master Splinter's eyes began to burn with great pain that when Master Splinter fell, his blood began to rush to his brain causing Master Splinter to lose his breath.
" Master Splinter! Apology will be granted to you if you take it back!"
Rafael called in a voice of many flowing rivers.. Master Splinter suffered badly, He could barely speak, due to the loss of breath he had received.
"O-okay! I-I a-am s-so s-sorry!" Master Splinter called out, using the last of his strength..
So Rafael's power began to die down and Master Splinter began to regain his strength, but he felt exhausted.. He spoke:
" You......have.....got....some explaining.....on.....your.......hooves.....to....do.." Each second he spoke, he had to breathe in between words.. Hours had passed by and everything was quiet.
"So aren't you going to tell me?"
Master Splinter had interrupted the silence, causing Rafael to give him a quizzical look..
"Well, aren't you in for a little surprise?" Rafael closed his eyes to remember what had happened in his past...
" Pardon be for interrupting your lecture. But how are you a baby turtle that can transform into such a beautiful creature?" Master S interrupted rudely.
" I am going to, but first I need to think things through..."
" It all begin when I were a baby, the lands were good where I lived at and there were other ones like me. My kind as a whole were called Damsels... We were the strongest magical creatures who had ever lived in the holy lands of spirits and saints. There, the prayers of saints were the only thing that could hold the realms together since they prayed to Almighty God. Almighty God was one who helped us gain authority over the "dark ones" and conquer them... The dark ones were the dragons of this earthly realm who were as dark as the night-sky, whose eyes were as red as the blood of hades itself. And Hades called more creatures to itself... So it came time for war. My kind was involved in the war. The angels and we Damsels fought against the dark ones and Lucifer.. My kind were trapped and the few that made it out were forced to take on certain forms to be safe from the dark ones and the demons... So there will be a great war coming after those who are weak and strong, so we must prepare... For the coming war.."

Michelangelo's Magical Inheritanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें