Let The War Begin

So the little war began.. Until Scar told the Hyenas to attack, the war expanded universally in Safe Haven. The Whole School of The Guardians fought causing an uproar everywhere. Jack Frost was fighting against an opposing twin: Brock Flame. Storm was fighting against Jeanne Grey who was trying to break free of a hold so strong causing her to be evil. Even Dr. Seuss was fighting with words against The Brain. The two both fought with their words, having a wit battle. The Furious five were challenging their own The Fierce Five. Tigris fought Bob Cat, P-o the panda bear fought Gertrude Grizzly along with viper fighting anaconda, crane fighting flamingo and monkey fighting sloth. Even the teachers engaged in war. Scar taunted Simba whom was originally a father having more children after Kierra. The lionesses fought against the hyenas who struggled to fight against the Canine. The three turtles woke up and regained their balance immediately getting into a battle with their opposites, Donatello who teamed with viper, fell deeply in love with viper causing him to get distracted. A portal opened letting Master Shredder and his robotic dominions in. Master Splinter exited out of a portal nearby helping Master She-Foo take down a bunch of hyenas. They immediately became friends mastering each other's skill. Loki throws Thor into a nearby tree stump.
" Really a tree stump Loki? No wonder why they call you the lower god." Thor comments with a smirk on his face.
" Really Thor?" Loki replies concerned.
" You really are concerned, Aren't you Loki? Hey look! That spy sent me to knock you out." Thor says .
" Where?" Loki replies puzzled.
" In your face!" Thor replies hitting Loki in the face with his hammer. He greets K.C. who headbutts a nearby Nazi Soldier. All over the place there were Pokémon, monsters: every living thing. Hell, Heaven, and Earth all collide. The vampires all fought against each other figuring out if they would be for heaven or hell, but some remained neutral causing angels to come down and devour them with light. The Cullen's spirits decided to move on to the heavenlies causing them to become angelic creatures that were unknown to we humans. Every single wrestler from W.W.E., F.C.W., past and present, dead and undead began to pour out of a portal fighting as soon as they came out, then running seeing that they were in a universal uproar. The battle raged on and Lita and A.J. Lee fought against Jeanne Grey. Timothy Green was there fighting against an unknown demon. Every living thing fought. Michel wanted to know if God would involve himself since his creation were fighting with every single evil thing. Faeries, gnomes, elves and dragons poured into the scene involving themselves. Natsu came into the scene fighting against one of the Greek gods. Suddenly fire came down from the heavens, devouring all evil causing the evil ones to go into a pit. Michel sighs.
" Oh, today was so unexpected. God finally had enough of all this war and so did I, that he decided to send them into a pit for a time. I personally was on the edge of transforming." The good guys all decided they would stay here. There came a sudden thump in the earth and every living thing that had died in that great battle began to rise up into the air with great speed. Suddenly every season began to mix and every light vanished, causing everyone to tremble. A great light from the heavens had began to shine, causing all the terror to stop. Raphael began to chat with Tigris, who fell deeply in love with him. Raphael also had feelings for her.
" At least someone gets me, Why haven't we met before?" Tigris asks concerned.
" Well, honestly we live in different worlds." Raph says dryly.
" Oh, We should try to meet up sometime-- I mean of course, Let's meet sometime."
While the two were having an astonishingly amount of conversation, Donatello and Viper talked.
" Wow. You were brave out there." Viper commented.
" Well I thought you were beaut-- I mean beyond brave. We need to get together and talk about science." Donatello replied realizing his reply. Michelangelo began to speak about The Upcoming War, using his pocket portable microphone, which could do a variety of tricks. It was the size of a wallet, but could be as big as a regular microphone.