Thanksgiving Special!

You are free to skip this if you don't want to read it. It has nothing to do with what's actually going on in the actual story. The character will still act the same though.

"(Y/n), the class is going to have a Thanksgiving party today here at the campus. Wanna come?" The raven haired, Isogai, asked.

"I'm not doing anything in particular today so. Yeah, sounds good." You nodded.

"Then the party's going to be at 18:30 (6:30). If you want, I'll pick you up from your house." Isogai explained.

"Then please do." You bowed.

Time skip~

*ding dong*

"Coming." You opened the door revealing an Isogsai!

"Ohayo (y/n). Do you have all your stuff?"

"Ohayo Isogai. I'm prepared."

"Then let's head out."

"Yeah."

Time skip again because I'm lazy~

"We're here."

"Mhm."

You guys entered the room. There was a lot of laughter and smiles filling up the room. You didn't feel really comfortable with the current atmosphere.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" Isgai asked worried.

"Y-yeah I'm just not used to it."

You greeted your classmates and observed the room for a special something. You found it and walked towards it happily.

"I-its here!" You cheered with a hint of emotion.

"Did you see that (y/n) smiled!" Kayano cheered.

"Oh your right!" Maehara said appearing being Kayano.

"But what for?" The class followed your eyes and landed on...

"(F-f/f)?" They tilted their heads to the side sweat dropping. You nodded and started drooling. Your stomach growled and you snapped out of it, slightly blushing.

"D-do you want some (f/f) (y/n)?" Isogai asked.

"Yes!" You nodded. He handed you the plate of food and you slowly took a bite of it.

"S-so good!" You savoured the taste, your soul slowly coming out your body each bite you took. "I'm in heaven." You thought.

"I never thought I'd see her this happy over something like this..." The whole class thought.

You finished your meal and went outside where it was less crowded. You felt the cool air go against your skin, shivering slightly.

"Are you cold?" Isogsi asked.

"N-n-not really." You replied. He chuckled lightly in response. He took of his jacket and wrapped it around your shoulders. You blushed at his sudden move muttering.

"Ikemen."

"Hehe."

You guys looked up at the sky. There were stars making a path of light through the sky, looking as if it could take you in any minute. You stared in awe at the beautiful sight.

"Pretty isn't it?" Isogsi spoke.

"Yeah..." You replied. As the two of you continued watching, you suddenly sneezed. Isogai chuckled.

"Still cold?"

"A little." You said rubbing your nose. Suddenly, you felt a pair of strong arms embrace you. You noticed it was Isogai who was holding you in his arms. You blushed and stared up at him.

"A-are you warm now?" Isogsi asked. Even though it was dark, you could tell he was blushing.

"Yeah. You're really warm." You replied. You leaned on his shoulder as he continued embracing you, causing him to blush more. Before you knew it, you fell asleep.

"(Y/n)?" He lightly shook you but you didn't budge. "Looks like I have no choice." He changed your position and gave you a piggyback ride home. "Best Thanksgiving I've ever had so far." He chuckled.